BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Chelsea E.
milwaukee
This was ok. I found that it didn’t do much for my skin and I felt exactly the same after using
Emma R.
Duxbury, MA
This is one of my favorite exfoliating treatments, it smooths the skin without being too rough
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
I think this was overhyped. I have tried it several times and it feels too abrasive on my skin.
Isabel S.
I'm not sure why, I don't have sensitive skin at all, but It gave a bad rash after I used it:(
Robin H.
This was a great facial scrub. It was gentle on my face, and left my skin feeling very smooth.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
This product is awesome and works perfect I like it also because it has like a orangey small
Tyler S.
Wilsonville , AL
This has been my go to for years! Such a classic product that always provides great results!
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
The product has small beads in it for exfoliating. It feels oil free. Application is gentle.
Kelly B.
Spokane, WA
This product is amazing! It tingles a little and leaves me feeling like I just left the spa.
Cynthia U.
Chicago
Can tingle a little bit. But I love it because my face feels so smooth and exfoliated after.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville