BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Emely F.
Deer Park, NY
I love that this exfoliator isn't too harsh. I like to use it twice a week, i leave it on for a good 5 minutes. Once i wash it off, my skin feels clean and super soft.
Meagan G.
AMAZING!!! I received this for the first time in a subscription box and instantly fell in love. It’s definitely on the pricey side for an exfoliant but it doesn’t irritate or dry out my sensitive skin and it works!!!
Huntyr S.
Brampton, ON
I only had the sample of this product, but I definitely want to buy. I got the sample from Sephora. The only downfall is it’s green and smells really weird. Not awful, but not great. My skin feels amazingly smooth after using.
Larissa L.
Toronto, ON
Love this product. Came in one of my fab fit fun boxes. I would use 1 a week in the shower. I personally like the weird earthy smell that is has. I especially enjoyed how my skin felt after. I only give it three stars because the results weren’t anything special. I only noticed a difference for a few hours after use it was like a temporary mask over my skin
Daynna H.
Little Britain, ON
This is one of my favourite exfoliating products on the market! I received this product in a Fab Fit Fun Box and have been using it weekly ever since! Absolutely love it! Just don’t leave it on for too long as it does burn and irritate if left for too long, especially if you have sensitive skin like me!
kezie e.
Margate, FL
I used this product for the first time a couple of days ago and i fell in love. i have oily skin and is prone to breakouts. i used this product and saw a change in my skin immediately. it not only exfoliates it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. i will recommend and repurchase this product.
Jessica B.
Kirkland Lake , ON
I received the Kate Somersville exfoliator in my winter Fabfitfun box. I was so excited to get this, because it is a very pricey exfoliator. It made the price of the box worth it on its own. I do love the exfoliator, it's not harsh or drying. Just a nice light exfoliator. However, I don't know if I will repurchase because of the high price tag.
Saeideh M.
Toronto
Okay so this actually burned my face at least twice. I should have probably not kept it on as long but honestly wanted to see a difference but ended up burning my skin and leaving spots
Nesha B.
Stoney Creek
Smells so good! Works wonders! Results after one use. I got a sample with the Clarisonic I purchased and I only wish I could afford a full container of this stuff
JOANNA A.
I'm obsessed with this exfoliator. I have 3 bottles of stock for when I run out. It is my go-to, I highly doubt there is another one like this on the market. Do yourself a favour and invest in this product!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back