BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
I love KS products because they tend to do a great job and just generally feel really nice on my skin. These products are pricey though. But worth it if they are HG products for you. This exfoliating scrub was just too harsh for my skin and left my face feeling a little raw. The gentle exfoliator is far better for me but not worth it for the money for my needs.
Daniella C.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
I love this product and let me tell you, THE SMELL! It’s incredible!! I think this product is very effective. My skin feels baby smooth after use and I wake up with a more even complexion. I would definitely recommend!!
Whitney B.
Rye Brook
This is a great product. It’s too strong for my cheeks as I have rosacea but I use it a couple times a week on my t-zone. Just massage it in and leave until you feel it tingling. Used sparingly it’s lasting a long time.
Shoshana G.
Brooklyn, MI
Feels amazing!! I alwaya feel refreshed after using it. It leaves a very clean natural feel ro my skin. I like that it goes on easy and isnt auper rough l3uke many orher exfoliating washes.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite scrub on the market. It smells like a good treatment and tingles to let me know it’s working. It scrubs first and enzymes dissolve the dead dull skin. I have used this for years. Super worth the money
Megan C.
This product really got all of the dead skin off my face that accumulates due to my eczema. It is not as drying as some other exfoliators that I have tried in the past. I got this as a sample from Sephora but it retails for about $24. It is a bit pricey but I'm still on the same bottle after about 3 months use. You only need a pea size amount and I use it about 2x a week. I will defiantly buy this product in the future.
Gina L.
Great exfoliator! I use it once a week or as needed before applying makeup so have a smooth face to work with. I apply it on my face in circular motions. Then leave it on as instructed and wash off with lukewarm water.
Erin D.
Sykesville
Great product! Easy to use when you need a pick me up. I keep it in the shower and use it once or twice a week as needed. It smells great and I love the tingle sensation! I’ve be n using it for years. Highly recommend.
Alex B.
I recently received this product in my FabFitFun box. I’ve always loved exfoliates but had never tried Kate Somerville. I love this product so much, it smells great, is extremely effective, and the tingly sensation makes it fun. I’ve been using it for a week now and I can already feel my skin is softer and better looking. This is such a #giftcrush , I hope to get more products from Kate Somerville this Christmas season!
Hailey k.
I’m a big Kate Somerville fan but this product was meh for me. I have used many high end exfoliators. This one just didn’t jump out at me over other ones. I have combo/acne prone skin it didn’t dry me out so that great but I don’t feel like it left me super smooth or bright like others do. I just didn’t see any of these claims to be justified by the high price tag. This was ordinary to me and I used the entire bottle.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville