BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Catherine B.
St, QC
ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment is a bit pricey but an effective product...I first received in my Fabfitfun box and loved it...I do have extra sensitive skin and it did not cause any redness after applying on my skin...I will definitely buy again.
rose r.
After use this product I can tell you, it smells good,
About the exfoliation i don't feel this product really works...
Well, it let my skin feeling clean, thats good, but i don't think it exfoliate my face... so it's not effective for me...
Disappointed product of Kate...
Mandy G.
Burnaby
So good! Worth the price(which is a lot). I received a small bottle in a fabfitfun box thankfully. It’s a great peel/scrub. Love that it’s a combo. Leaves my skin sooo smooth but it isn’t good on dry or sensitive skin. I couldn’t use it in the winter as it was too harsh.
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Brittany P.
Campbellford
I find the exfoliation in this product a little harsh. It almost stings my skin to rub the cream on my skin. It does exfoliate well. But i was expecting a little more for the price.
Felica M.
Sault Sainte Marie
Just recently added this to my beauty regime but it’s already made a permanent spot on the shelf. The ingredients are easy to read and it seems to be doing its job!
Michelle F.
I’ve tried a lot of exfoliating treatments and this one is by far the best one I’ve used. There is a light tingling effect and the scrub isn’t too harsh. My skin feels and looks awesome after use. I find it a bit pricey but it’s definitely worth every penny in my opinion.
Ali F.
Calgary
Purchased a small bottle to use 1-2 times a month. Has lasted me over a year because a little goes a long way. Careful how long you leave it on your face as too long and your face will start peeling due to the high levels of acids. Two minutes tops for a fresh clean complexion.
Leslie  V.
Worked great. My dull skin definitely had a glow even after 1 use. The only problem is that it is kind of harsh. Just use a small amount in a circular motion and don’t press too hard. If you do it will feel like a slight sunburn.
Fatema A.
Guildford
The perfect weekly mask! This maintains my glowy skin and clears out/ exfoliates my skin on another level. I have been using this for one year and have switched up with many other exfoliators but this by far is the best out there that I have tried. Worth the money.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?