BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Valentina G.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love Exfolicate, it's the best two minute facial pn the market. Use it at least once a week for the best results.
Brook B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this exfoliator, you can see a difference right away and I would say this would be too strong for sensitive skin types.
Kelley W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Very exfoliating. Fine grains and leaves u with a brand new face. Takes off all the dead skin and helps with texture and pores
Em S.
Cincinnati, OH
This, along with the facial wash, broke me out horribly. While it worked the first time I used it, many more breakouts followed
Stacey U.
Love this product! Little pricey but totally worth it. I purchased it from Sephora. Left my face feeling refreshed and smooth.
Tina M.
Alexandria
It feels nice to clean face with mild exfoliation.  I have mature skin, it is not too abrasive, just a nice clean feeling.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
I got this in the mail as a sample, and I love it. My face is really soft. I plan on buying some. It really helped all my acne.
rubi m.
Again, love Kate products. Ever since I began using them I hardly get any pimples and I don't have to use foundation; win-win.
Yaimarys A.
Miami
Best exfoliating treatment of all time! I swear by this! a little on the expensive side but your face will thank you 10000/10!
Jessica G.
This doesn't react well to my skin but it seems to work great on my friends! Leaves the skin glowing and feeling fresh.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville