BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Nicole C.
I love the natural smell this has! It is definitely an amazing exfoliating treatment and i love how it makes my face feel afterwards!
Danielle B.
Lauderdale
It is an OK treatment. I have had better but I will continue to use it. It does help with my oiliness but it is not the best for me.
Melissa P.
Laredo, TX
I love the way this product leaves my skin feeling. I always use this when I need a deep cleansing. It really leaves my pores clear.
Bailey C.
Saint Peters, MO
Bought this in a sample Set and I loved the way it made my skin feel. Great smell and texture. Smoothed our imperfections. Expensive.
member-d86726d4c
My FAVORITE exfoliating treatment! From the enzymes to the little scrubby beads my skin feels amazing every time I use this product!
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
I love this to exfoliate my skin every other day and it's just super amazing. It's a bit expensive but it makes my skin feel amazing
Cecily H.
Springfield, MO
Meh. I suppose its ok for the price. It did a decent job. But ive certainly encountered more effective less time consuming products.
Desiree J.
Orangevale, CA
This stuff is great! I love how you can feel it tingling/working. My skin always feels much tighter and brighter after just one use.
Mallory M.
Germantown, TN
I don’t love the smell of this scrub, but others may like it. It is an intensive exfoliant so be careful around breakouts or sunburn!
Rachel R.
Carbondale, IL
Love this! Great to use in the shower. I got mine in a FabFitFun box. Not sure if I would pay full price for it, but it does its job!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville