BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Lauren G.
My favorite exfoliating product! There is just nothing like it. Your skin will be bright and clear and thank you for using this product!
Kelsey S.
Monticello
This was the first product of Kate Somerville that I had ever tried and I loved it! It is a little pricey but I think that it’s worth it!
Alyssa A.
Aubrey, TX
Makes my skin feel cold when I use it, and I think it makes a difference in my complexion. The only downfall is that it’s a little drying
Tabitha J.
KNOXVILLE, TN
I do not prefer creamy texfures when i exfoliate. I have heard the other products are awesome so I think I'll give them a try next time.
Bobbi M.
I love using this in the shower. It does amazing things for the skin, but use it sparingly because it can be too harsh for everyday use.
Mariah T.
Wallington, NJ
Also great product. If I remember correctly, it had a strong smell, but it was effective. It left my face feeling smooth and even.
Airaa S.
I like this product. The scrub has little beads that are so small that it is not too harsh on the skin. It works well but it is expensive
Kelli H.
I like this a lot but is harsh. I tend to like the harsh items because I feel like they are really working. Love how my skin felt after.
Krystal D.
Great product all around! Excellent exfoliator! I just would not consider using it more than once a week, as that might damage your skin.
Berecia R.
ceres , CA
So awesome helped clear my skin and make it into perfection it is pricey but it is an investment and amazing to add to your collection!!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora