BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
This isn’t really doing me any good. My skin feels soft and exfoliated when I’m done and that’s all well and good. But I’m dealing with a harsh episode of stress and hormonal induced acne. And this really hurts. Not the exfoliating action itself but it stings like hell. It doesn’t seem to be doing any good and helping things get cleared up or preventing new problems. I’m going to save the rest of it for when I get past this. I’ll report back what it feels like then.
Mireya R.
Castro valley, CA
Loooooooove it!!!! I use it once a week and it has made a world of difference on my skin. My skin has been noticeably smoother and brighter and its feels just so fresh now. It does tingle a bit but not to the point where it’s burning or uncomfortable and the results are just amazing. I have dry/combination skin and it’s been leaving my skin less dry than it was when initially started using this product. I use a much lighter exfoliator in between using this product to just shed that little bit of build up I get during the week but I so look forward to my weekend mask days to have my skin feeling like a baby’s bottom 🤗 definitely recommend to anyone even people with sensitive skin as my skin is a little sensitive and it hasn’t been harsh at all. Please use and I’m 100% sure you will enjoy the results!
Elizabeth B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use this probably every other week, and when I notice my skin is particularly dry with patches. You are supposed to leave it on for up to 2 minutes, but if you have sensitive skin, don't leave it on for more than 30 seconds. My skin is not sensitive, but I find that after about 1 minute it starts to burn and sting. That being said, if you can deal with that feeling, that means its working! When I first used it I was surprised by the sensation and washed it off within the first minute, but now that I have gotten used to it I try to leave it for the full 2 minutes, as my skin doesn't show any irritation after - just smooth supple skin! When I use it however, I don't use any other overnight exfoliators in my nighttime skincare routine, just a gentle moisturizer so I don't over exfoliate my face.
Brittany S.
Boones Mill, VA
I received this in my Spring Editor's Fab Fit Fun box and was so excited to try this. I am so happy to say that it did not disappoint one bit! I was a little leery at first due to having combo sensitive skin, but was more than willing to give it a try(never know until you try).

I first tried this during my night time beauty routine after washing my face. I carefully read the directions and applied as directed. I noticed the tingling within the first few seconds of massaging it onto the face. It was unbelievably tempting to give up then, but resisted the urge and left it on for the full two minutes. I am so glad that I did! Despite the tingling, once removed my face was so clear and looked amazing. Even better was that my face still felt and looked amazing in the morning. I swear, my face has never felt so soft in my life.

Unfortunately, this product is on the pricier side. However, judging on how my skin felt and looked, I think it is well worth it. I will definitely buy this once I run out.
Tia T.
El Paso
I received this in my Fall FabFitFun box and could not wait to try it. My first use was a nightmare, but only because I was using an acne cream that had caused my face to be extremely sensitive. As soon as I put the exfoliating cream on my face was literally burning. It took me a couple of months to try again and since then I use once a month. It is legitimately intense. You will feel the tingling immediately (which is on the label) but it is not too much to handle, and it leaves your skin feeling amazing. This product is extremely pricey, that is the only thing that would keep me from actually purchasing it, it’s not in my budget. However if you can afford it, it’s worth the dollars
Kaylee K.
San Antonio , TX
So, this does exfoliate really really well, but I have a few problems with it. 1- it is super strong and I would not recommend for sensitive skin at all. Says it might tingle but sensitive skin: THIS WILL BURN its just way too strong, go for their gentle exfoliator. 2- this made me break out really bad. worked really well to exfoliate but after using this twice I now have like 6 white heads around my face and I NEVER get white heads. So, overall, I would not recommend, especially not for sensitive skin
Tamara J.
I used to think all exfoliators were the same... until I tried Kate Somerville's Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment. This made my face feel so smooth and it really made my skin glow. It did not get rid of the lines on my forehead or make me look 10 years younger (lol), but I was very happy with the result!  It can be a little harsh, so I only use it a few times a week.***Hint: This product has a thick, green, pasty consistency. I was a little worried it had gone bad when I first tried it so I had to check online reviews for confirmation that this is how it supposed to look. :)
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
This product made me realize how important it is to exfoliate! I received it in my FabFitFun box and I’m addicted to it now!
I use it 1-2 times a week. It is a deep exfoliator so using more than twice a week won’t do you any good. I read some reviews from people complaining that this product made their skin burn. To avoid that use it in the shower! The heat from the warm water will open up your pores and clean your face better.
I apply it after I my cleanser, massage it for 30 seconds and leave it on for a little more than a minute. I can definitely feel it working while applying it. There’s a tingling sensation while waiting to rinse the product but not in a bad way. It doesn’t irritate my face.
I didn’t really feel much of a difference feom the first use but after using it a few times my face felt so much cleaner and healthier. My pores are clean and I don’t see any blackheads. My skin is soft and glowing. I have honestly never had smoother skin.

This product is definitely an investment but it’s so worth it. Exfoliating is such an important part of skincare. Getting rid of death skin cells that clog your pores and will definitely give you smoother and younger looking skin. It slows downs the aging of the skin.

Overall, an amazing product. You won’t regret buying it.

P.S. If you have sensitive skin, use the people once a week or less.
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
If I could give a product zero stars I would to this one!!! I received a free product of this and was super excited to try it. I was looking forward to having a person want to heal all skin types even sensitive skin and people with eczema (which I’m both). When I used this product I couldn’t leave it on my face more than 10 SECONDS!!! I literally started to cry as it was on my face. I honestly couldn’t get it off my face fast enough. Once I finally got it off my face, I was left with skin I couldn’t touch for five minutes and skin that was so red that I had to use three layers of my foundation (doublewear) to conceal how red my skin was. My advise is that if you have sensitive skin DO NOT USE THIS!!! Spend your money on something else like Murad.
Taylor P.
I love Kate Somerville products - especially the goat milk face moisturizer and the daily face cleanse! The green face exfoliate is honestly incredible and does its job perfectly - however if you have sensitive skin then be careful! I can only use this once a week and you can NOT use it on dry skin or sun burnt skin or it will burn extremely bad and leave your face raw and bright red. As someone who suffers from severe cystic acne, I was put on retinol to combat my breakouts but it caused super dry skin and when I used this on it it hurt so bad. However, if I use it once a week when I need a deep clean, it works great. Be careful of leaving it on more than a minute because it does make face red but it makes my face smoother than any other product.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back