BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Lex S.
Boston, MA
I originally love my exfolikate because it smooths out my skin my skin is very very dry and it adds a GREAT smoothness to it it's amazing !
Nikki  N.
This was a good product. I received it in a FFF box . It had a good slip and feel to it. Washed off nicely and gave the skin a fresh look.
Shekeita M.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love this product! It leaves my skin so soft and brighter. Its helped fade my acne scars and even out the texture of my skin.
Kelly N.
Florence, AL
My skin is so sensitive. This is the ONLY exfoliator that I can use. I love the smell. My face feels so refreshed and clean when I use it.
Natasha M.
If you have sensitive skin or even slightly sensitive skin DO NOT USE THIS! I got chemical burns for leaving it in for less than a minute.
Danielle G.
Seattle, WA
A bit pricy in my opinion but this stuff feels like it’s scrubbing the day away and leaving you with a fresh soft gooey face it isn’t harsh
Larissa H.
This product is intense. Not gonna lie, it didn't feel very good when I rubbed it on my face. My skin did feel smoother afterwards though!
Jessica R.
Evans, GA
Got a trial of this in sephora play. It was not as good as the Dr Brandt microdermabrasion however it worked. Just not the best I've tried
Niara A.
One of the best exfoliators I've used in a while. Very gentle but still effective. After using this once a week my skin was much smoother.
Aryelle M.
Edison, NJ
One of my favorite exfoliaters! I really gets all of the dead skin off of your face and leaves it super smooth. It smells really good too.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville