BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Destiny F.
I received the Exfolikate in one of my subscription boxes. It has a nice scent and it cleans my pores without drying out my skin. I use it 1-2 x a week.
Adriana L.
Ukiah, CA
Has a cinnamon smell, the color comes out green. A small amount goes a long way. Personally irritated my skin. Don't reconnect if you have delicate skin.
Neha S.
Glenview, IL
Expensive but worth the money. You will definitely see results with this. It’s strong enough to really help your skin but gentle enough to not damage it.
Daniela O.
Piedmont , SC
Leaves your skin flawless. Brings out all your gross things and exfoliates it leaving your skin real soft. The only problem with this it’s the price loll
Kadi P.
usa
I love this peel. My skin is very sensitive and this does the job without irritating my skin. I love this product and will use it for a long time to come
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I love this exfoliant. I was so shocked when it came out green but the smell was super amazing and it's not super hard so it's great for all skin types.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
It's really good,but I found it a little harsh on my sensitive skin so I only use it once a week or less but it does help clear my acne and dark spots
Franchesca S.
Lynnwood , WA
I really liked using this on my face. The gritty green texture really felt like it was exfoliating your face. My face looked and felt great afterwards.
Kayleigh L.
Glendale, AZ
One of the best exfoliating scrubs out there! Expensive but will last you a while. Has a light tingle but it smella nice and makes your skin so smooth!
Sharon R.
Missouri City, TX
This was way too harsh for my skin in the long run - although I did see results in the beginning over time it sensitized my skin too much for my liking
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora