BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Tina R.
Bradenton
When I first used this I felt a little burning tingling sensation. Love this it works great. My skin is so much smoother and softer
LE V.
San Jose, CA
This is amazing. I use it twice a week. My face feels so clean and fresh after i use it. I would recommend it even it is expensive.
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
Omg! I instantly fell in love with this product! The smell is amazing! It leaves my face feeling so smooth and cleans out my pores.
Natalie G.
Madison Hts, MI
I think this product does a great job at exfoliating. I will definitely repurchase once I'm done with my drunk elephant exfoliator
Christine A.
This stuff is intense! Definitely don't leave it on longer then 2 mins, not that you have to. I love it, and the smell is AMAZING.
Wendy C.
Esta marca es super Buena , carisima porq el bote pequeño cuesta 27$ yo lo compre y me encantó pero por el precio me pareció mucho
Melissa J.
Very nice face exfoliator! It have a herb scent. And leave my skin fresh and smooth. I usually use it twice a week in the shower.
Rexanna J.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love this exfoliator. It takes off all the deadness and leaves youthfullness. I can't get enough of how amazing this product is
Stacy A.
It's a good exfoliating scrub. But I can't justify the price. It's not any better than any other scrub I've used but I did enjoy.
Персональный б.
California , MD
This very good exfoliating treatment. Easy to use just couple times a week for only 2 min. The only downside it’s very expensive
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back