BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Christine P.
Lemon Grove, CA
I purchased this for the first timr from Sephora.  This product does what it says it will.  It exfoliates wonderfully. I would recommend this product.
Jessi S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I can see why people like this. The grain is fine, and there isn't a strong scent. However, I found it was still too abrasive for my sensitive skin.
Caroline M.
Henderson, NV
Liquid gold for the skin ! #mycultclassics I started using this product 5 years ago what what a difference in my skin ! It is well worth the price !
Mina A.
Napa, CA
This stuff is amazing. It deep cleaned and left my skin feeling great. I love the tingling, lets you know that its working. I definitely reccomened.
Emily M.
Westminster, MD
Really love this product! Its doesn't break me out or hurt on my sensitive skin, it smells really nice and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed!
Samantha S.
Mckinney, TX
Love the size of the granules in this wash. It isnt to intense to where you feel like you just assulted your face, but a medium intensity exfoliater.
Ali K.
This is a great exfoliater. Skin looks brighter and feels so smooth after using. Need to only use 1-2 times week. It's a very advanced skin product.
Lauren S.
Mesilla Park, NM
I didn't really like this product. It was all that for the punch that it gives. It is to expensive and not the best out there. Wouldn't recommend it
Julia C.
I love the smell and the tingle on my face it's really exfoliates my skin amd removes all the dead cells and dirt off my face leaving it super clean
Kristin K.
I LOVE the exfolikate products. They really help clean my pores and it doesn’t cause my skin to go haywire. I can’t wait to try more of her products.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville