BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
I received this product in a Kate Somerville VoxBox. It's an awesome quick fix to your last minute exfoliating needs. I've already been using chemical peels so my skin isn't super sensitive to Lactic acid. I love the use of natural exfoliants like papaya, pineapple and pumpkin enzymes.

If you have sensitive skin, you might want to leave it on your skin for shorter amount of time than suggested in the direction then slowly building your way up.
Anamika S.
Astoria, NY
I remember getting my first sample of this and being hooked. It took me a long time to justify buying it since I’m a grad student and on loans. The website had a 20% off sale with 10% cash back on Ebates and I bought it then. You will see a difference in your face in just the first couple of uses. It brightens my skin and makes it feel so soft! Pair with the moisturizer and you’ll find yourself being able to get by without foundation in the morning
Alexis C.
San Antonio
THE HOLY GRAIL OF ALL exfoliating treatments . It smells amazing only a little will go a long way . This product will seriously take away ten years of stress on your face . A little warm water in your hand with a nickel size amount of product and work it into the skin REMEMBER upward motions . We don’t want a saggy face .
Rinse off with warm -cool water and SMOOTH SKIN . You will see a difference with one use . I hope you like it as much as I do
Cara P.
Anchorage, AK
This is my holy grail skin product!! I am not whole without my weekly ExfoliKate treatment. I use this product once a week and it has completely and totally changed my skin for the better. It is worth the price entirely!
Shelby C.
Medford
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love
Kelsey G.
Scottsboro, AL
This stuff is super expensive, but it’s my holy grail exfoliater! If you’re looking for a product that will leave your skin looking and feeling great, this is it! It is very strong, so if you have sensitive skin this might not be for you.
Carissa O.
This stuff works very well for removing dead dull skin on my face. It tingles quite a bit and leaves my fave red afterwards but nothing painful. I leave on for half the amount of time then suggested and it still works wonders.
Anna A.
Colleyville, TX
Love this product. I like to keep it in the shower and use it in the am when I feel like my skin is a little dull or if I want my makeup to look extra flawless. You use it as a scrub for 30 seconds then leave it on for 2 minutes as a mask. Results every single time.
Corinne B.
Baltimore
I like this treatment! You can feel it working as soon as you put it on. You do get a good amount of product - however it is somewhat pricey. If you have sensitive skin, it could be a bit harsh for you. I do recommend though!
Andrea R.
So I received this in a monthly subscription box that I was signed up for and I initially looked at it and thought it was not for me. After using it, I liked the feeling it gave my face. I do not know the individual cost because like I said, It came in a subscription box, but it is awesome. I really like having it as a part of my daily skin routine. I also have to mention this is the first exfoliant I have ever used. I would buy again.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.