BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Ashley S.
Tecumseh , MI
I love this. Has a weird smell at first, but you get used to it. I love that this is both a scrub and a chemical exfoliant so you get both at the same time.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
This product tingles a little bit your face feels good and new after using it. I would recommend it. It’s all natural, animal cruelty free and smells so good
Clau C.
Downey
I use it once a week, because my skin is sensitive to it. I love how clean and exfoliated my skin feels. Any product I apply after, my skin fully absorbs it.
Ashley D.
SHASTA LAKE, CA
This broke me out so bad! My cheeks got huge breakouts & I never break out there. It worked well to exfoliate but I had to toss it after Only a couple uses
Josie P.
Camby, IN
This is probably the BEST one I have tried hands down! My face was starting to break out and it stopped before it got worse. The price is pretty expensive.
emilee s.
Rock Hill, SC
very good exfoliating skin care product, definitely got the job done! Made my skin feel great and wasn't too harsh! Wish it was a little more affordable!!
Bethany B.
Brandon, MS
Love everything about this - smells great, cleans great, leaving skin feeling smooth. Received in fabfitfun box and purchased full size before running out!
Katelyn E.
AMAZING PRODUCT. I notice an immediate difference after use and it’s like I have a fresh new face. I love this so much and it is pricey but it’s so great.
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT
I received this product in my Sephora Play bag. And was very happy with everything about this product including the scent of it which reminded me of Cloves
Dianna H.
Lyme, CT
Favorite. I can't live without this product. It has s warming sensation for me and really works off those dead skincells. There's a reason it's so popular.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora