BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a fast & effective exfoliator but you really have to be careful bc you can damage your skin if you're too heavy handed with it.
Tëlda G.
Texas
I use this about every 3 days and it does wonders for my skin! I’m absolutely in love with the product and think it worth every penny
Jessica T.
longmeadow
This scrub with papaya extract is amazing. And don’t be scared that it’s green. It really does the heavy lifting with the dead skin.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Oh my goodness i received this product in a sephora play bag and i love it so much! It smells amazing and exfoliates skin very well!
Nikki S.
Dubois, PA
I absolutely love the Kate Somerville Exfolikate! It smells so fresh, and you can feel it working. My face feels so clean afterwards!
Misty G.
Hermiston, OR
Love this stuff! Makes my skin feel so soft! And really clean! Brightens my complexion! Love to use it before a deep hydrating mask!
Bailey C.
Saint Peters, MO
Bought this in a sample Set and I loved the way it made my skin feel. Great smell and texture. Smoothed our imperfections. Expensive.
Erin H.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I didn't like this product! My face had a horrible reaction to the product and caused my face to burn and stayed red for a few days.
Naitzabeth A.
Flushing, NY
I have acne prone skin and this scrub is one of the few i use to deal with my acne scars. Has made my face look more clear and bright
Daxia G.
Astoria, NY
I'd been meaning to find a new exfoliator and this one was a good choice. It's not too harsh on my skin and my skin feels good after.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?