BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Del T.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite products! Two types of exfoliant in one! This leaves my face so soft. In love with this stuff! I use it once a week or every two weeks.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
I received this in a fab fit fun box, and I absolutely love it. I use it once a week in the shower, and my skin feels so much smoother and refreshed after.
Alicia e.
Berwick, PA
I received this product in a FFF box, and I fell in love! For the two minutes you leave it on you can seriously feel it work! I absolutely love this stuff!
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
It is so worth the cost. It is my favorite exfoliating treatment. You only have to use a couple times a week in order to get beautiful glowing skin.
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my favorite peels of all time. The most amazing enzyme peel ever and makes my skin so healthy and amazing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
I like this product so much. It smells good. It really exfoliates and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I find it very effective. Very nice packaging too.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I love this exfoliant. I was so shocked when it came out green but the smell was super amazing and it's not super hard so it's great for all skin types.
Heather R.
Rome, GA
So amazing a little harsh on sensitive skin but works really good on normal skin would definitely recommend received it as a sample but lasted me forever
Kadi P.
usa
I love this peel. My skin is very sensitive and this does the job without irritating my skin. I love this product and will use it for a long time to come
Sam Q.
Oklahoma city, OK
I love this. Even though I have sensitive skin, I use this about once a week and it does a great job leaving my skin clean feeling, glowing, and smooth.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville