BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Kelli C.
This is a nice, quick and easy exfoliate. You just use it once or twice a week and you’ll quickly notice smoother skin. Only drawback for me personally is price.
Jessica N.
This has tiny tiny exfoliating sutff in it that feels so smooth on my face! It has a green tea minty kinda smell! It tastes super weird!!! Accidentally got it I my mouth!
Alli T.
Anderson, SC
I have tried many different scrubs and this one is my favorite. It is very nice to my sensitive skin and leaves it feeling fresh and soft, not irritating at all!
Donnabel T.
Super gentle on your skin. If you have a combination skin this is a perfect product for you! It smells really good too. Your skin feels smooth after one wash. Definitely a must try and have!
Morgan M.
Saint Louis , MO
Exfolikate is my favorite scrub for sure. its a bit harsh so if you're too sensitive avoid it but I love it. A little goes a long way so it lasts forever. makes my skin feel amazing
Marlina C.
W Sacramento, CA
I adore this exfoliator! It’s cleanses my face & minimizes my pores without being too harsh on my skin. I gave this product 4 stars out of 5 only because it was drying to my skin. For this reason, I recommend using this product every other day instead of daily!
This product is amazing! Gentle yet effective. Leaves skin smooth and exfoliated, but without feeling stripped. Love how velvety soft my face feels after using this!
Meerie K.
Woodside, NY
This is a great product. I love that it gets rid of all my dead skin cells. You only need to use it twice a week and it keeps your skin nice and bright and smooth.
Jack W.
Bloomington, IN
GAME CHANGER! Kate Somerville you've outdone yourself with this product. Initially I was worried that the Intensive Exfoliating Treatment would be too harsh for my moderately sensitive skin. I was tempted to buy the less harsh "Gentle" version of this product but when I saw the 0.5 oz version in Sephora at Beauty on the Fly, I knew instantly I had to buy! The AHA's and Glycolic Acids are perfect to remove dead skin cells from my skin. I can not believe the power that pumpkin and papaya enzymes have! As a teen guy, brightening wasn't on my radar in terms of skincare concerns, but once I tried this, I completely changed my focus! My skin feels so smooth and is totally resurfaced after use. The exfoliating granules are not harsh to the point of redness, but do provide a beautiful glow. Kate Somerville's product line has always been amazing to my skin and this product is no exception!
Jack W.
Bloomington, IN
GAME CHANGER! Kate Somerville you've outdone yourself with this product. Initially I was worried that the exfoliation would be too harsh for my moderately sensitive skin. I was tempted to buy the less expensive version of this product but when I saw product reviews on Sephora's website, I knew instantly I had to buy! The AHA's and Glycolic Acids are perfect to remove dead skin cells from my skin. I can not believe the power that pumpkin and papaya enzymes have! As a teen guy, brightening wasn't on my radar in terms of skincare concerns, but once I tried this, I completely changed my focus! My skin feels so smooth and is totally resurfaced after use. The exfoliating granules are not harsh to the point of redness, but do provide a beautiful glow. Kate Somerville's product line has always been amazing to my skin and this product is no exception!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora