BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Tempestt W.
Florence, NJ
My go-to exfoliator. It doesn't get much better than this. I feel as though dead skin cells and imperfections are sloughed away and my face becomes squeakyclean and baby soft.
Danielle B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I enjoy this exfoliate on my skin, it definitely helps my acne prone to help dry out my imperfections. It is soft enough for sensitive skin that it won't irritate your skin.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
The first time I used this product it felt very very intense! It also kind of smells like a sweet pickle smell but that didn’t really bother me at all. After the first use it stopped intensely tingling and was much more bearable. I highly recommend this product.
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I’ve never used an exfoliating treatment before, so I absolutely LOVED the results that this left me with. Have been using for over a month now and I can see a difference.
Ashley W.
Cedar Bluff , VA
I loved this product!
Gentle enough to use twice a day but still works great 👌 It was very effective in clearing my pores after a few uses. I really noticed a difference
Thal L.
Pasadena, TX
LOVE this and is probably my favorite exfoliater. Just enough grain that is very fine. Doesn't irritate my skin but does take off all the dead skin and leaves it soft.
Natalie D.
Easton, PA
I received a sample of this in the mail and I thought it was amazing. It was gentle, with a slight tingle, and made my skin SO soft and it revealed a beautiful healthy glow. Will definitely be purchasing this in the future.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
This is my favorite Kate Somerville product bc of the way my skin feels after using this product. I have sensitive dry skin yet this treatment helps my skin to feel clearer and improved.
Mari B.
Wildomar, CA
I love the name play, but this product is too irritating for my skin. It burned when I used it. It also doesn't melt out well. I saw little if any difference in skin texture after using.
member-a1278
This is amazing. I love the smell and feel and my skin feels nicely tingly after using. I got a deluxe sample and it lasted quite a while as I only use once or twice a week. It's pricey but I'd definitely buy again.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora