BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Bradi B.
Conover, OH
I do really like this product.  After using it my skin feels so soft.  I got this in my ipsy bag.  I gave it only 4 stars because it does tingle on my skin, but I have rather sensitive skin.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Awesome product!
Can not use everyday it's to harsh for that I believe once a week or even every two weeks is good! But it is a perfect exfoliator! Leaves your skin clean and with no imperfections! I will continue to buy again and again!
Meghan B.
I tried this product after receiving a few samples of it from Sephora and I couldn't believe how well it worked! My face felt fabulous after and I definitely saw some amazing results!
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Great product. If I didn't get it as a tester for free I would have never maybe tried it. I would recommend it to people who like products that are gentle on the skin and not abrasive feeling. Overall satisfied!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I was pretty disappointed with this product. It was really harsh on my skin and I left it on for maybe a minute and my skin turn bright red and was pretty painful.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I used this product after removing my makeup it's feel so smooth and soft and clean . I got sample size from Sephora play box . It's worth to try . I will keep using this good product .
Monica H.
I really loved the results of the product my skin did look brighter after just one use but unfortunately I did not like the smell very unpleasant for me and also the sensation was almost felt like my skin was burning.
Jessica U.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this so much. I splurged on this as a birthday treat and I have been so happy with the purchase. I'm seeing a real difference in my skin and it makes me happy. I'm more comfortable going makeup free now.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
This is probably one of the greatest exfoliators I've used. It isn't ultra-abrasive but it gives my skin a great exfoliated glow. In the $30 range, it is more pricey than some products but it certainly doesn't disappoint.
Luz H.
I love this exfoliate, I know is harsh in the skin, but not as much or as different as st-ives. The scent is awfull but it is only for a moment. wet your face and your hands before using it and you wont feel it is harsh
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.