BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Ashley P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a bit intense but I loved it. It makes your face tingle and feel really clean. I wouldn't recommend using if you have any open blemishes.
Crystal P.
Just starting to use this and omg it is amazing. If definitely exfoliates your face. But it does a have a little burning feeling when you use it.
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
I love this product!!! It did SLIGHTLY make my face tingle but my skin felt and looked beautiful after finishing my skincare routine and makeup.
Amanda S.
Got this as a sample in a subscription box and I love it. It's also a deep green color. I use it once a week and it makes my skin feel amazing!!!
Gissela S.
Bensalem
Leaves my skin clean and clarified. A little goes a long way since this product is very strong. If you have sensitive skin, the less the better .
Melissa R.
Omg this is perfect! I leave it on for about a minute and then feel a tingling sensation. After it leaves my skin so smooth and I feel refreshed
Kristy H.
Pennington Gap, VA
Wow, this is serious. My first time hurt, but the results were dramatic. I love the scent and after one rough try, it's been awesome ever since.
Bria H.
I got a sample of this a few months ago and it is awesome. It actually feels like it is exfoliating my skin instead kf just scrubbing and rubbing
Lia D.
Omaha, NE
This six foliating treatment is great. I really love how soft and silky it leaves my skin. Love the price point. Such a great skin care regimen.
Chrissy M.
Mchenry, IL
I love this product it really helps clear up my skin. It also gets rid of al the dead skin and texture on my face. It's totally worth the money.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back