BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Florence E.
I received this forever ago in a set with a Clarisonic I purchased. It is the best exfoliator I have ever tried. I use it in the shower and leave on my face for 2 minutes and then rinse off. Your skin will be so smooth and glowing the next day. You don't need alot of product, just a little amount will cover your whole face. It scrubs off all the dead skin so quickly and efficiently. I am so glad they came out with the smaller size for $26 because not everyone wants to drop $85-$175 on an exfoliator.
Laura F.
Saint Joseph, MI
I do not like this product. My skin was on fire right after putting it on. The smell is horrible and the hype is not what it seems. My face was red for 2 days after moisturizing 3 times a day that helped. I was looking forward to using this and was excited and now it will be a waste. Do not get this item if you have sensitive skin.
Crystal K.
This is a very good product. I received my first full sized in a Fab fit fun box. While it is pretty intense, it does work very well. My skin is very soft and very well exfoliated. It can burn a little bit but nothing too bad. I did also notice a blotchy look to my skin after use. This however does not last long. I did end up purchasing a second full sized even though it's pretty expensive.
Heather G.
Denver, CO
Love this product! Makes your skin feel clean and refreshed without being too harsh. I feel more comfortable using this frequently compared to other exfoliators that I have tried that seem much harsher!
Sayde F.
This was my first time with the product and I have to say it feels so cooling and refreshing to use. I at first thought it was a little harsh because of the tingling effect becuase I was expecting it but the second use was went so much better. My skin felt so crisp and clean after like I just left my estheticians office. This is a must have..at least try it once
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
The best product ever! I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and and I will buy ! This product is very effective. It has nice packaging. All you need is a little bit and scrub it on your face! I recommend this product to everyone.
Lipstick B.
houston
An excellent way to exfoliate at home without “overdoing “ . I love how her products are effective without being overly drying or stripping . I use this only once a week and it works beautifully to keep my skin looking smooth and clear
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
I received this in my FabFitFun box and I LOVE it! I use it about two times per week and my skin thanks me for it. A gentle but effective exfoliant is hard to come by. My skin tingles when I have it on, which is something I enjoy. I do have a little redness immediately afterwards (my skin is a little sensitive), but I use it before bed so that isn’t an issue for me. I truly love this product!
Makayla G.
Mount Sterling
This is a very intense exfoliant, as well as the smell not being pleasant. But it leaves the skin so soft! However, leaving it on for a few mins it can start to burn a little. The price is really high but still worth it in my opinion
Randall I.
This really is like a facial in a bottle. I love to use it in the shower and leave it on for a few minutes and really let it soak in with the steam. It has a sort of tingly sensation and smells really nice in a weird way. lol. The scrub leaves my face feeling soft and whatever is in the ingredients makes my skin look instantly brighter. Bonus is it clears up any breakouts that I have at the time. Always keep this product in my skin care routine.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora