BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Jessica U.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this so much. I splurged on this as a birthday treat and I have been so happy with the purchase. I'm seeing a real difference in my skin and it makes me happy. I'm more comfortable going makeup free now.
Luz H.
I love this exfoliate, I know is harsh in the skin, but not as much or as different as st-ives. The scent is awfull but it is only for a moment. wet your face and your hands before using it and you wont feel it is harsh
Karina S.
Anaheim, CA
This by far is my most favorite facial scrub and the entire collection is amazing all their products are so worth the money and work really well and making sure your skin is clean from all dead skin cells and just soft and glowing
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
This smells like Christmas it's amazing. I use this twice a week to exfoliate my skin and it turns my face into a baby bottom. Sooooo smooth and bright. Makes my makeup apply better and look so much healthier.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I too was loathe to enjoy this product because of the cost but I think it's worth it as a once a week treatment. It does as it says and I had no redness, itching or even tingling. My skin looks fresh again!
Sydney V.
Tallahassee, FL
I love love love this product!! It stung a little the first time I used it but it was so refreshing! It really deep cleans and gets off all the dirt on your face. I use it 2-3 times a week and my face has never been so soft and breakout free!
Alisha C.
New windsor, NY
Excellent for a DEEP exfoliation. I would not use this daily due to its abrasivness but it really does a great job. My first time using it, make my eyes water and burned but t was less harsh with each use.
Isabela M.
Rocklin, CA
I am absolutely obsessed over this product! I have issues with blackheads specifically on my nose area and this product completely clears them out. It leaves the area extremely soft and clean. I love it!!
Hannah W.
This does what it says! Exfoliates. Left my skin a little red so I recommend doing it at night, following with a moisturizer. Skin heals overnight and redness is diminished. Skin texture is improved.
Jordan S.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love this!! It's not too harsh like other exfoliators and it leaves my face feeling fresh, not dry. A little goes a long way so you definitely get your money's worth with this product all the way around!!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville