BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Payal S.
Coral gables , FL
My go to product! Such a great exfoliator- love how clean my skin feels after application of this. I use it twice a week and really find it crucial in between facial treatments. I buy a lot of travel sized ones to take with me on travel as well
Jenn C.
Colonie, NY
This stuff is great! A little goes a long way, so this will last you a long time. I use this about twice a week and my skin feels so soft after. I love the scent. It's gentle enough not to bother your skin, but does a great job exfoliating.
Kara F.
Glasgow, KY
I have extreme dry skin that never is solved by a normal exfoliating cleanser. This works so well and she fast! My dry skin is gone after 2 minutes. I new to the brand but everything I've used so far I love!
Kerry M.
Great product and my skin felt renewed after! Great product and worth the money. I received it as a gift and will buy it when I'm out. This was my first time using - can't wait to try the rest of the line.
Elza E.
I got this product in a travel size to try as a good exfoliator. I have to say I am not a big fan of the mask. It gave me a burning and quite unpleasant feeling on my skin. Was easy to wash off but didn't do much for my skin after a few uses.
Chloe B.
South Bend, IN
This product is hands down one of the best feeling exfoliating treatments I have ever used. It feels like it is actually getting your face clean despite only using it 2-3 times per week. I have never tried anything like this before and I would 100% buy this again.
Vasila S.
Miamisburg Ohio
I really love this product, it does everything it says in description box. It is wonderful , everyone compliments my face after I use this and apply my makeup . I would buy it again through out my year. I totally recommend this to everyone.
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
This has a weird smell, but it is amazing product.  I love how my skin feels so much younger after using it.  It really gets rid of the dead skin cell build-up.  I highly recommend this.  Will definitely repurchase.
Alicia V.
Porter, TX
Kate Summerville Exfoliator is the best thing I've used own my face, it makes it feel so soft and smooth. I got it not expecting as soft of skin as I got. I have normally dry skin, but this did not dry it out as much.
Marley Rose K.
Dublin, CA
Best exfoliater I've ever used! It is very simple and takes less than three minutes to use. I love what it does for my skin after using it. I bought it from Sephora, in a skin care Sephora Favorites box.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville