BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Jackie J.
Mcallen, TX
Kate somerville products are amazing and definitely a go-to. This product leaves my skin feeling amazing, especially when followed up with a KS moisturizer.
Shannon M.
Joliet, IL
Smells great, and super gentle on the skin. It has a nice foaming lather, and the exfoliation is soft. I use it once a day and it doesn't leave any residue.
Rheanna W.
I have sentive skin and this did burn my skin a little bit. I couldn’t keep it on as long as recommended but it did make my skin feel super clean afterwards.
Ariel A.
Northbrook, IL
Spa quality facial at the comfort of your own home. Don’t overdo usage, only need to use about 1-2 times a week! After a few uses my skin looks so refreshed
Ashley D.
SHASTA LAKE, CA
This broke me out so bad! My cheeks got huge breakouts & I never break out there. It worked well to exfoliate but I had to toss it after Only a couple uses
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
I like this product so much. It smells good. It really exfoliates and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I find it very effective. Very nice packaging too.
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my favorite peels of all time. The most amazing enzyme peel ever and makes my skin so healthy and amazing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jessica B.
I love Kate Somerville skincare. The Exfolikate is my favorite product. I noticed a difference after just one use. They also have a great rewards program!!
Josie P.
Camby, IN
This is probably the BEST one I have tried hands down! My face was starting to break out and it stopped before it got worse. The price is pretty expensive.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
It is so worth the cost. It is my favorite exfoliating treatment. You only have to use a couple times a week in order to get beautiful glowing skin.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back