BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Helena L.
By far one of my favorite products that showed results just after one usage. It's definitely on the expensive side but it's worth it for me until my skin improves.

After a light cleanse in the shower, I apply a small amount on my skin in circular motions and leave it on for up to 2 minutes. There's a tingle sensation that I'm not used to but it makes me feel like this product is working it's magic. I use this once a week.

It leaves my acne-prone skin feeling smooth, fresh, and glowing. It does a really job exfoliating without the rough feeling.
Mary W.
Lakewood, OH
One of my favorite skin care lines and you can find it almost everywhere! ExfoliKate is by far my favorite exfoliator. It leaves my skin soft and glowing. Exfoliating is not always the first thing that comes to mind but I’ve found that it’s the key to a good skincare routine!
Heather M.
This is by far my favorite skin-clearing, deep-pore cleaning, exfoliating mask!! My all season go-to Holy Grail of skincare products. Doesn't leave my skin dry, but manages to leave it healthy and super radiant! Smells great too, which is always a pretty big thing to me and can be (has been with other products!) a deal breaker if the smell of something is just awful or overpowering.
Lindsey S.
Louisville, KY
I got this in a fab fit fun box & I really enjoy the product. I have not purchased it on my own & im not sure that I would just yet. If I can recall correctly it’s a little priceyer than I like to spend but I guess for good skin care you have to spend more money
Sabrena H.
California
I absolutely love this product. Its a very fine exfoliant but then you leave it on for 2 minutes and the pineapple enzymes in it help break down dead skin. My skin feels so smooth and soft after each use. Its definitely pricey but its so worth it.
Kyla M.
grover beach, CA
I received a sample size of this product in a subscription box and it was so nice to my skin that I bought a full size. It is a bit pricey but it’s so, so worth it. I use it once every 10/12 days, in conjunction with another facial scrub. I go back and forth between the two (5/6 days, use Exfoliate, next 5/6 days, use my other scrub) and it is the perfect balance. I wouldn’t recommend using it more than once every week if you have really sensitive skin. It works well but does leave a slight sting. It helped dissolve my cystic acne. Love it.
Ana I.
Tukwila, WA
I love using Exfolikate. I use this product about twice a week and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed after each use. It does have a medicinal scent, which I’m not a huge fan of, but it’s not too strong. Overall, it’s a great product for exfoliating your face.
Mary F.
Mc Kenzie, TN
This is an amazing product!! I really like the smell!! It works wonderfully, it leaves my skin smooth and refreshed. Some think it's too intense, but for me, it was mild at best. I enjoy it quite a bit. However, the main reason I'll never repurchase this again, the price. The price is extremely high!!!! I could never forgive myself for paying nearly a hundred bucks for such a small bottle of Exfoliating cream. I feel like, well I know, I could buy a pretty decent Exfoliater for over half that price, and just add my own cinnamon lol over all, it's a good product, just too expensive for my poor budget!
Catherine R.
I got this in a beauty box and was really excited to try it because I have heard such great things about it. I have to say it wasn’t at all what I expected. It is really, really strongly scented with cinnamon. It also burns. A lot. You are supposed to leave it on for a minute or two before you rub it in to exfoliate. I couldn’t make it. I use acid peels a few times a month but this was outrageous. I hope to try the gentle but am really glad I didn’t purchase this one.
Lexy E.
Weatherford, TX
I absolutely love this product! It is a holy grail for exfoliants, not only does it work on my sensitive skin but it also helps to clear up breakouts. You can see and feel instant results just after one use. Would definitely recommend to all looking for a good exfoliant!!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back