BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Nina P.
Midland , TX
I purchased this in the travel size from Sephora before deciding to splurge on the larger size. This product is good but not great to me, and is pretty pricey. I would not purchase again. This scrub is equivalent to St. Ives green tea.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
I received a sample of this in my Sephora box and it is amazing, it's a bright green and smells kinda funky but it's super great at scrubbing off dead skin gently
Thal L.
Pasadena, TX
LOVE this and is probably my favorite exfoliater. Just enough grain that is very fine. Doesn't irritate my skin but does take off all the dead skin and leaves it soft.
Natalie D.
Easton, PA
I received a sample of this in the mail and I thought it was amazing. It was gentle, with a slight tingle, and made my skin SO soft and it revealed a beautiful healthy glow. Will definitely be purchasing this in the future.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
This is my favorite Kate Somerville product bc of the way my skin feels after using this product. I have sensitive dry skin yet this treatment helps my skin to feel clearer and improved.
Mari B.
Wildomar, CA
I love the name play, but this product is too irritating for my skin. It burned when I used it. It also doesn't melt out well. I saw little if any difference in skin texture after using.
Kennedy S.
I received a sample of this product and I really liked it. I enjoyed the scent, exfoliation, warming sensation, & the colour. My only problem with the product is that it's very pricey so I probably won't purchase this.
Lea H.
I was given this product as a gift and used it one night and ended up having a reaction to it, my face broke out the next morning.  Maybe it's better suited for people with normal skin.
Morgan M.
Saint Louis , MO
Exfolikate is my favorite scrub for sure. its a bit harsh so if you're too sensitive avoid it but I love it. A little goes a long way so it lasts forever. makes my skin feel amazing
Marlina C.
W Sacramento, CA
I adore this exfoliator! It’s cleanses my face & minimizes my pores without being too harsh on my skin. I gave this product 4 stars out of 5 only because it was drying to my skin. For this reason, I recommend using this product every other day instead of daily!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back