BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Gina M.
San diego, CA
This is my all time favorite physical exfoliating. The enzymes feel awesome and it gives that ‘spa quality’ effect... you feel clean and fresh and ready to treat your skin. I don’t use anything else as a chemical exfoliant on days I use this. You won’t need it! Just tone and moisturizer after.
Alexandra B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love love love these products! My face is soooooo smooth after I use it. You can feel the tingle when the exfoliating beads are on your skin. It is so quick and intense and I know that it did it's job unlike other products I have used. Will keep using!
Amy B.
I got a travel sized version of this product when I purchased my Clarisonic, and I absolutely love it. I've heard great things about this brand and was excited to test it. It really cleans my pores and makes my skin feel fresh and clean. It's gentle enough that I feel like I can use it every day.
Melanie T.
Duluth
I love love this product it's pricey but I'll defiantly invest in this product again. I use this once a week and it helps get ride of all the deep skin on my face and help fade my acne scars. It meet my expections and then some I would recommend this
N. Y.
Are you like looking for a way to get rid of dry old winter sad skin ?!? This is the best exfoliator, it's really intense but say good bye to blah skin. Gets all the dirty and grim of off your face.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Honestly did not see or feel a huge difference with this product. While in the shower using I could feel a cooling sensations but did not think the product was amazing. I got a trial in Sephora play. Bottom line I would not purchase the full size.
evelyn b.
Got this in a voxbox and bought it afterward even though it’s priceeeeeey! (Full disclosure I had a 20% off coupon lol) it’s gentle enough to not bother my sensitive skin but strong enough to effectively exfoliate. I use it twice a week as directed and I love the tingly feeling it gives while it’s working.
Brooke B.
Florence, AL
I like this product. I feel like Dr.Brants is better though. I like how it both a physical and chemical exfoliant. It is the best of both worlds. I dislike the scent, in my opinion it just smells really bad. As for how it works, it is awesome. There is nothing like a freshly exfoliated face.
Daniela R.
Best exfoliating scrub! You can definitely feel it working after the first use. It makes my skin feel fresh, tighter, and i have more of a glow after i use it! It is a little expensive but you only need a pea size each use, so it definitely lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend it!
Stephanie S.
I like this product, but I'm not in love with it. I'm on the fence with the smell. It does have a slight tingle after you apply it, but nothing too serious. Also, if it wasn't so expensive I probably wouldn't mind consistently buying it. I received this item complimentary for testing purposes.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora