BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Brittany G.
Used this once so far (free sample from Sephora) and I am 100% hooked. Already bought the full size. Left this on for a few minutes in the shower and honestly stuff came out of my skin that I didn't even know was in there. Great tingly feeling but not at all harsh. I plan to use this twice a week. IN LOVE
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
I do love the way this feels on my skin! But I can only handle it for a minute or so, which the products warns you of. You can really feel this treatment on your skin - it begins to tingle! But my face feels so clean after I use it, I love it! It's a dark green color and a little goes a long way, so it'll last awhile.
Erin S.
This product does exactly what it promises.  My skin is considerably smoother, and glow-y.  Also, you don't need to use a ton of product so the tube lasts a while.  My skin isn't overly sensitive, however I have not noticed any irritation or redness from the product.  I would recommend this.
Kayleigh W.
Ferndale, MI
This product is not for the faint of heart or those inexperienced with chemical peels! It does a fantastic job at exfoliating but since it is a chemical feel there is a fair amount of warm chemical tingling sensation with use. I wouldn't recommend this version for sensitive skin! Follow the instructions!!!
April G.
Evansville, IN
Love this stuff! It's a little on the pricey side but it's definitely worth the investment. I would say it's one of the bests! Easy to use and apply, I can't live without it! Definitely a must have in the beauty bag!
Courtney B.
Detroit, MI
This smells sooooooooo good! It feels good on your skin and gently exfoliates without causing any harsh scratching or feeling too rough. And your face feels so soft after using this. I buy this regularly and will buy this forever. Did I say it smells awesome?!
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
Best exfoliating treatment I've used. I've purchased it many times and I have just gotten it free. I love it. It gives. The texture is perfect and it tingles while you let it sit on the skin. My skin always looks amazing after use. I have facials regularly but this is what I use as upkeep! Love love love!
Brittani S.
Salinas
I received this as part of a gift. I have to say it has lasted a really long time! One thing I really enjoy about it is the smell. It's warm and spicy. I also like that you can do this in the shower, leave it in for a few minutes while you shave then rinse.
ashley h.
Middletown, CT
I got this as a sample and instantly was excited. Its pretty good but the only thing i didnt like was the way it made my face burn. Immediately after using my face was extremely red. It went away after a little while but not too sure i would use his product again
Divya A.
Atlanta
This is the best exfoliating product ever. It truly works miracles in just minutes. I bought it at Sephora and absolutely love it. I do not think it is too harsh, but it does tingle and takes some getting used to. Would definitely buy it again. It is great!
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
can you use this daily?
Mariah B.
St Clairsvle, OH
I have a question for the other people out there. Have any of you tried Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment? Does it work well?
Sachelle A.
For best results how often do you use it??
Alma C.
Humble, TX
Is it a physical or chemical exfoliat0r?
Dominika Q.
Is this great product ..? I heard a lot about this.. is it really working?

Sephora