BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Erica G.
Englewood , CO
Great product alternative to use at home.  For me this product was not harsh.  I leave is product on my longer than the recommended however it leaves my face feeling very clean and rejuvenated. The scent isn't the best but who cares you are not using it has parfume!
Hollis A.
This exfoliator smells great and works! It isn't sticky and always makes me feel refreshed. For people with oily or acne prone skin I recommend not using it daily, just a couple times a week
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I definitely felt the intense tingling. Warning, if you have acne or broken skin, it will cause more irritating. My skin felt more smooth after but it was left pretty tight and dry. It's kind of expensive and I personally would want something a little more hydrating.
Erin S.
This product does exactly what it promises.  My skin is considerably smoother, and glow-y.  Also, you don't need to use a ton of product so the tube lasts a while.  My skin isn't overly sensitive, however I have not noticed any irritation or redness from the product.  I would recommend this.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Not my favorite exfoliater considering the price, but it is definitely nice. A little goes goes long way and it really smooths out my skin. I like to use it right after I get out of the shower, and it gets all the dead skin off. It feels amazing afterwards. It's smells nice as well. I can almost smell some citrus and cinnamon notes.
Angela H.
chula vista, CA
Totally clarifying, but SO, SO harsh on my skin!  It's very gritty, and while I like the feel of something super gritty, the formula of this burns, and makes my skin feel very uncomfortable.  To be fair, I'm very dry and sensitive.  I do worry that this scratches the skin's surface though.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
This product irritated my skin so bad. It made it felt up and become very red. I followed the directions and after washing off it stayed red and irritated for hours.
Ayuni P.
If you have sensitive skin, stay away from this product. My skin broke out so bad after using this and it also made my skin drier than it is. I got a couple of dry patches on my forhead after using this product one. Maybe someone with oily skin or normal skin will benefit from this.
Alexis B.
Olympia, WA
Yes its pricy, but soooo worth it. I use this mon, wed, and fri because my skin is very flaky from rx retinoids. I have rosacea and sensitive skin, and while i am red after using this, my skin usially calms down within an hour or so and my skin always feels better after using it.
BRANDY B.
Miramar , FL
This stuff literally feels like liquid sand paper on your face. It's amazing. I think it actually scrubbed some of the ugly off of my face. Lol I would definitely recommend it.
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this worth the price? I have sensitive combo skin
Amanda A.
thunder bay
How is this product for very sensitive acne prone skin. I have combo skin. Dry on my forehead and cheeks. Oily in my tee zone n on the sides on my nose. Plz let me know and thanks a bunch.
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
Sachelle A.
For best results how often do you use it??
Dominika Q.
Is this great product ..? I heard a lot about this.. is it really working?

Sephora