BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Michelle M.
I loved this product. It smelled great and worked even better, I purchased this product online and I think that it is a great product for the price. This is the first K.S product that I have tried and I look forward to trying more from this line. I would definitely purchase again and recommend in a heartbeat.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
This product irritated my skin so bad. It made it felt up and become very red. I followed the directions and after washing off it stayed red and irritated for hours.
Alexis B.
Olympia, WA
Yes its pricy, but soooo worth it. I use this mon, wed, and fri because my skin is very flaky from rx retinoids. I have rosacea and sensitive skin, and while i am red after using this, my skin usially calms down within an hour or so and my skin always feels better after using it.
BRANDY B.
Miramar , FL
This stuff literally feels like liquid sand paper on your face. It's amazing. I think it actually scrubbed some of the ugly off of my face. Lol I would definitely recommend it.
Brittany G.
Used this once so far (free sample from Sephora) and I am 100% hooked. Already bought the full size. Left this on for a few minutes in the shower and honestly stuff came out of my skin that I didn't even know was in there. Great tingly feeling but not at all harsh. I plan to use this twice a week. IN LOVE
Angela H.
chula vista, CA
Totally clarifying, but SO, SO harsh on my skin!  It's very gritty, and while I like the feel of something super gritty, the formula of this burns, and makes my skin feel very uncomfortable.  To be fair, I'm very dry and sensitive.  I do worry that this scratches the skin's surface though.
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
I do love the way this feels on my skin! But I can only handle it for a minute or so, which the products warns you of. You can really feel this treatment on your skin - it begins to tingle! But my face feels so clean after I use it, I love it! It's a dark green color and a little goes a long way, so it'll last awhile.
Ayuni P.
If you have sensitive skin, stay away from this product. My skin broke out so bad after using this and it also made my skin drier than it is. I got a couple of dry patches on my forhead after using this product one. Maybe someone with oily skin or normal skin will benefit from this.
Brittany B.
Baytown, TX
I got this in a beauty subscription. I tried it and I really love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel afterwards. Only thing I didn't like about it is it burns a little on my face. I don't know if my skin is to sensitive for it but after it gets washed off my skin feels so soft.
Kayleigh W.
Ferndale, MI
This product is not for the faint of heart or those inexperienced with chemical peels! It does a fantastic job at exfoliating but since it is a chemical feel there is a fair amount of warm chemical tingling sensation with use. I wouldn't recommend this version for sensitive skin! Follow the instructions!!!
Jack W.
Bloomington, IN
Does anybody know if this product can help with brightening skin?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
I am interested in trying this product. I have dry skin on the tops of my cheeks but also have sensitive skin. Is this gentile enough?
Amanda A.
thunder bay
How is this product for very sensitive acne prone skin. I have combo skin. Dry on my forehead and cheeks. Oily in my tee zone n on the sides on my nose. Plz let me know and thanks a bunch.

Sephora