BY KATE SOMERVILLE #9 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Divya A.
Atlanta
This is the best exfoliating product ever. It truly works miracles in just minutes. I bought it at Sephora and absolutely love it. I do not think it is too harsh, but it does tingle and takes some getting used to. Would definitely buy it again. It is great!
Suk H.
This is the best scrub I've ever used. The micro beads aren't beads but they're like tiny sand. I know it sounds silly but my people who like to exfoliate know what I mean. It lathers up perfectly and doesn't disintegrate easily at all. It's amazing. The only issue is the price.
Brittany E.
Morton Grove, IL
My absolute favorite exfoliator! Definitely worth the money! I have bought 3 of these! They are amazing and make my skin so soft with out being to rough! My skin is super sensitive and this is great for my skin!
Kat K.
linden, NJ
Fantastic. It is expensive, a small bottle costs $25, but it is worth the money. The best exfoliator on the market. Sometimes exfolaitors will leave small spots of dead skin, but this gets rid of everything and under 5 minutes too. I am very impressed with this product and will be buying again.
Brittany B.
I received this in a sephora box and i was not very impressed with it. First of all this product had a horrible scent to it which made me already dislike it before i even tried it. The exfoiliating particles just didnt exfoiliate good like some of the other products ive tried. I would not recommend this.
Emily B.
I love this. It's fast, easy, and effective. I like the way it kind of makes your face slightly tingle, and my face feels great afterwards. It's not too harsh. This is another product that I haven't purchased by itself but as some kind of promotional package.
McKinley P.
Eugene, OR
This is worth every penny it may be a bit expensive but your skin will feel so soft and just absolutely amazing after each and every use. I bought this at Sephora and can't wait to try more products from is brand
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
This stuff is great, I received a free sample and that sample has lasted surprisingly well and works well too. I use it twice per week, it goes on smooth and feels nice. I like that there is not a burning feeling just cleanliness
Meshaal N.
Little Rock, AR
First of all, this is NOT for people with sensitive skin. I would recommend only using this at night and then following up with a good moisturizing regimen. I use this twice a month and it is extremely effective. A little bit goes a long way and it leaves my skin fresh and glowy. I would highly recommend!
Leah K.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is very exfoliating and has a dark color, with texture in the mask. The directions said to apply to dry skin and massage in, let sit for 2 min, then take off. I did it in the shower (before getting my face wet) and the results were REAL! Left my skin soft and smooth. I will definitely used once a week.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.