BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
ⒻⓇⒶⓃⒸⒺⓈⒸⒶ •.
Mystic, CT
This product is not for extremely sensitive skin since it isn't exactly gentle. BUT the face scrub works incredibly well and i would use it again and buy it again even though it's price point is on the high side!
Emily A.
If you like an intense exfoliation, then this is the product for you! It combines physical and chemical exfoliants for the ultimate exfoliation experience.I would NOT recommend this product for those with sensitive skin.
Payal S.
Coral gables , FL
My go to product! Such a great exfoliator- love how clean my skin feels after application of this. I use it twice a week and really find it crucial in between facial treatments. I buy a lot of travel sized ones to take with me on travel as well
Kara F.
Glasgow, KY
I have extreme dry skin that never is solved by a normal exfoliating cleanser. This works so well and she fast! My dry skin is gone after 2 minutes. I new to the brand but everything I've used so far I love!
Vasila S.
Miamisburg Ohio
I really love this product, it does everything it says in description box. It is wonderful , everyone compliments my face after I use this and apply my makeup . I would buy it again through out my year. I totally recommend this to everyone.
Kerry M.
Great product and my skin felt renewed after! Great product and worth the money. I received it as a gift and will buy it when I'm out. This was my first time using - can't wait to try the rest of the line.
Alicia V.
Porter, TX
Kate Summerville Exfoliator is the best thing I've used own my face, it makes it feel so soft and smooth. I got it not expecting as soft of skin as I got. I have normally dry skin, but this did not dry it out as much.
Gracie E.
This is one of the best exfoliator so have ever tried! I bought a deluxe from Sephora because everyone has been raving about it. It left my skin so soft I can't believe it! It very expensive but worth it!
Marley Rose K.
Dublin, CA
Best exfoliater I've ever used! It is very simple and takes less than three minutes to use. I love what it does for my skin after using it. I bought it from Sephora, in a skin care Sephora Favorites box.
Anna S.
Homestead, PA
Absolutely the best intense exfoliant out there! I would not recommend this for sensitive skin, but on those super oily or flaky mornings, this totally does the trick. I'm really impressed with the formula for this exfoliation product. Can't wait to buy another tube!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?