BY KATE SOMERVILLE #9 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Nicole B.
This exfoliate is amazing! Although it doesn't feel like it is intense or rough, you will notice the difference in your skin. I do feel that it is very pricey. However, I do find that with Just a little bit will suffice. I can't wait to have more money to get the bigger size!
Ashlee S.
Johnson City, TN
This is by far my favorite "facial" to do at home once (sometimes twice) a week. At first use I thought it burned and now when I use it it doesn't bother me at all. I use it more frequently in the fall and winter due to more dry skin and it is the PERFECT fall scent! But you won't like it if you don't like pumpkin spice.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
I was surprised when this product came out of the tube and it was green! It has a spicy smell. Spicy like Christmas spices if that makes sense. I did not notice a huge difference in my skin using this but it is quick and easy to use. My skin felt super smooth after using it.
Torie M.
I like and dislike this product. The pros is that it smells nice, and I feel like it does help my skin. The cons are that it super irritates my skin, even when I space out treatments, and my face is sooooo red. I do tend to have sensitive skin, so that may be a factor. Better suited for someone with tougher skin!
Kelsey V.
Bothell, WA
Ok it MAY make you look like Shrek while it's on but it is SO FLIPPING effective. My skin feels buttery soft and so smooth after using this product! It's rather expensive but it gets the job done for sure!! Stings a bit on acne infected areas though, so exercise caution. I really love this stuff though. Totally recommend.
Bernadette M.
San Francisco, CA
I have sensitive skin when it comes to exfoliating cleansers,  but this one is amazing.  It doesnt irritate me at all!  It does sting a bit,  but not that bad.  It leave my skin feeling really smooth.  I only use it once or twice a week,  and its definitely showing improvement in my skin!
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a cult fave for a reason. Although the scrub always feels a little bit painful on my dry sensitive skin, it WORKS and I don't have any redness or irritation after using...just glowy smooth skin. A little goes a long way, I purchased the smaller travel size and used it a few times a week for months.
Erica G.
Englewood , CO
Great product alternative to use at home.  For me this product was not harsh.  I leave is product on my longer than the recommended however it leaves my face feeling very clean and rejuvenated. The scent isn't the best but who cares you are not using it has parfume!
Hollis A.
This exfoliator smells great and works! It isn't sticky and always makes me feel refreshed. For people with oily or acne prone skin I recommend not using it daily, just a couple times a week
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
It's ok. I'm not going to say it's the greatest I've tried. My face is super sensitive so when I used it the beads were a little harsh and the next morning my face was really dry even after moisturizer the night before and my face was broken out. I wouldn't buy again because I have a go to brand that's not so harsh on me.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.