BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Amanda I.
Hershey, PA
This stuff is amazing. It seems expensive but a little bit goes a long ways. I bought the smaller size and still have a lot left even though I've been using it for a month or so. It makes your skin feel soft and clean.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
Kind of pricey depending on your budget. Great value. Doesnt have a bad smell. Gentle exfoliation, exceeded my expectations my gave felt clean but not super dry when i was done. I have combo skin that feels really dry when i finish washing.
Shelby S.
Clermont, FL
I love this! I got a sample in my Sephora PlayBox and I almost accidentally gave away my second sample and just knew I would regret it. I love that I can feel it actually working and love the smell. It's one of my go to weekly scrub.
Taylor K.
Hands down my all time holy grail favorite exfoliated!!!! This is strong and potent and truly grinds down into your pores and removing every little flake and helps with my acne! It's expensive but it's also worth every penny!
Emily B.
Vine Grove , KY
I enjoy using this exfoliate once to twice a week, just to keep my cell turnover going. It's not too harsh, which I really enjoy. I bought mine at Sephora and it is decently priced. I would probably repurchase this product in the future.
Rachel F.
Cary, NC
I use this twice weekly in the shower after cleansing and I adore it. My face feels so smooth and clean. Plus it smells like cinnamon. It's pricey but a little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend. FYI i am combo/normal/semi oily
Katie P.
Everyone needs this! It will leave your skin feeling amazing after the first use, and your skin will only improve with time. Definitely a little pricey, but worth it! Especially recommend to anyone with acne prone skin.
Erica T.
Hermitage
I use this once or twice a week to give my face some needed exfoliation. I was skeptical because of the price but the little tube has lasted me longer than I thought and I do like the way it makes my skin feel after use.
Caitlin N.
Love this exfoliant. It makes my skin feel silky smooth and cleansed, without much effort. The beads are tiny and really get into the crevices around my nose for an all-over smoothness.
Mallori H.
This exfoliating wash is the best exfoliater I have ever used! I received it from a friend as a gift and was so excited to try it! I will definitely be purchasing this again! I would recommend this to all of my friends!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?