BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Gloria Jean C.
Green Creek , NJ
I received this in a subscription box a while ago and I use it twice a week. I love the consistency and feeling it gives when applied to the face. I'm not a big fan of paper masks or masks that feel slimey. I love this, I just wouldn't recommend using it everyday because it will dry your skin out.
rose r.
Exfolikate is the best chemical exfoliant i have ever tried. It works immediately. I put some on my face near the end of my shower, rinse off after 5 minutes. The dead skin visibly comes off. usually products like this take a couple days for my dead skin to fully loosen and wash off but not this one!
Olivia B.
Such an incredible product! I was skeptical but once I used it I was hooked. It was a little intense the first time I used it and left me slightly red but it makes my skin smoother than anything else. It smells great and isn't super grainy like other exfoliating products - will definitely buy again
Sasha M.
Deltona, FL
I got this as a sample from Sephora. The smell is not my favorite and as soon as I tried it , it made my skin break out almost instantaneously. I have tried other exfoliators in the past but honestly this did not do it for me. Not worth the $90
livl0ves M.
Venice , CA
Im a huge fav of Kate Somerville products my face always feels like I just got a celebrity facial! I love this scrub it makes my skin feel so smooth and it helps with my acne and dark spots. Only thing is I wish the bottle was bigger! It almost looks like a sample size to me. Would give it more stars if the product came in a bigger bottle because of the price.
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this product I buy the travel size because I do not use it every day I maybe use it once a week and the travel size is enough for me and I believe it's more reasonable a price. This does an amazing job of exfoliating my skin and leaving my skin feeling nice and smooth I have very dry skin.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Really intensive exfoliant. I personally enjoy the smell but others may not like it. I use it once a week and use my clairisonic the other days of the week and I am not too dried out by it. I have very oily congested skin though.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I had a small sample of this and really love it. A pea-sized amount is all you need for your face. Your skin is left smooth and soft afterwards but there is a slight burning when you leave this on for the few minutes so it;s not for sensitive skin.
Sofia I.
Hauppauge, NY
This product is good but not amazing. I notice very little difference after use which is unfortunate because it's so expensive. It's a quick mask - 3 min mask. Maybe I need to use it more consistently but I prefer to not spend crazy amounts of money on a product I don't see a big difference with.
Tiffany I.
Glendale, CA
The best exfoliating product I've ever used! My skin looks and feels amazing after just one use. The light exfoliating works wonders and it smells like a cinnamon and Christmas extravaganza! It's quick and easy to use for those who don't have time to spend sitting in a mask. Worth every penny!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville