BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Sarah S.
Lancaster, OH
I really like this Exfoliating treatment. I will say it does burn a bit on my sensitive skin, but the end results are amazing!! I definitely will use this product again. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I have recommended it to my friends.
SarahBeth w.
I purchased this as it was recommended to me by a beauty consultant and I had never heard of it. After washing your face, you wet your face and add a bit of the product. It’s super easy to use and smelly wonderful. Just rub it all over your face and it heats up a bit and then let it sit for a couple minutes. My face has never been smoother and softer. I have purchased this several times. The tubes are so small but they really do last a decent amount of time. Well worth the price!!!
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
Really nice exfoliate. If you’ve tried it and it feels too harsh then try her gentle one. The only thing I’m not a fan of is the scent. But it makes your skin feel so smooth. I definitely recommend trying it. You can get a sample at Sephora
Melissa L.
Burnham
I used this product 1 time and had to go see a doctor never will use again. I thought it would be nice after all the reviews but I was wrong my doctor thought I had a chemical burn on my face. It felt good in the beginning but not the after
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
This exfoliating treatment is great. It has a green tint to it and has a light scent. It is very gentle on the skin considering it is an exfoliating treatment but it is definitely not harsh. I was pretty surprised it was so comfortable to use. You can use it a few times a week and get great results. My skin looks and feels great after using. This is my new favorite exfoliating treatment I definitely recommend it.
Darla S.
Wonderful exfoliator! Apply to clean, wet face and massage in circular motions. Only takes 2 minutes max! You may feel strong tingling, slight burning sensation. But your face will feel baby soft! Removed one star only because of the price.
jenna J.
Blue Ash, OH
This stuff is amazing. My skin feels so smooth after using it. I got this in my FabFitFun box - definitely one of the best products. I wouldn’t use it if you have sensitive skin, as it does tingle quite a bit. Don’t leave on for too long!
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
I was worried I wouldn't like this exfoliator because I have sensitive skin when it comes to physical exfoliating products. However, this was gentle while still getting the job done! My skin always feel smooth and clean after using this.
Kallee R.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is a very intense exfoliating mask but works so well! I have oily skin and this helps balance the oil in my skin and leaves my face brighter than before I use it. Be careful not to overuse it or you will have dry and cracking spots.
Krystal T.
Mentor, OH
This smells so good! I’m not actually sure what it is. It’s super intense, I would compare it to the dr Brandt, but at least this one is cruelty free. I received this in a Sephora play. I maybe would repurchase if I couldn’t find something cheaper because this is kind of expensive
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back