BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
N. Y.
Are you like looking for a way to get rid of dry old winter sad skin ?!? This is the best exfoliator, it's really intense but say good bye to blah skin. Gets all the dirty and grim of off your face.
Alexandra B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love love love these products! My face is soooooo smooth after I use it. You can feel the tingle when the exfoliating beads are on your skin. It is so quick and intense and I know that it did it's job unlike other products I have used. Will keep using!
Brooke B.
Florence, AL
I like this product. I feel like Dr.Brants is better though. I like how it both a physical and chemical exfoliant. It is the best of both worlds. I dislike the scent, in my opinion it just smells really bad. As for how it works, it is awesome. There is nothing like a freshly exfoliated face.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Honestly did not see or feel a huge difference with this product. While in the shower using I could feel a cooling sensations but did not think the product was amazing. I got a trial in Sephora play. Bottom line I would not purchase the full size.
Mandy F.
This exfoliator is fabulous. For one, it smells like Christmas and everybody loves Christmas. It's does everything it claims and leaves me skin feeling smooth and clean. I will say it stung just a smidge in sensitive areas like around my nose. That would be my only con about this product. I sincerely love it!
Vicky F.
This is the best at home exfoliating treatment without a trip to the spa. I used it 3 times and the first the tingling was alarming but you get used to it after the second time. I was very happy how much dry skin it removes specially in the dry months of winter. I'm def buying again.
Samantha M.
Irwin, PA
This is not for those with sensitive skin but my god is it amazing! Easy instructions and very quick to use. I use this once every few days in order to clear my skin and it's wonderful. I do not break out and it makes my skin feel so smooth
Jennifer N.
Taft, TN
I got this as a sample and immediately went and bought the full size. I have oily skin! And I use this 2-3 times a week! It has hyaluronic acid in it which is excellent for oily/acne prone skin! It literally leaves my skin smooth and even toned!!
Keaten H.
Grand rapids, MI
The two minutes facial is true! This exfoliater is green and smells like chia tea, it's got a really fine sand like texture that gets out all the dirt and grime. It's super expensive so I don't know if I'd buy a full size but it really does work and makes your face way soft after
Jill K.
Paramount, Ca
I use this product weekly and notice I do not have to exfoliate as often as I used to. My skin is brighter and feels so fresh! I only use once a week to prevent irritation. The scent is not too strong.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back