BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Angelina M.
Corvallis, OR
This face treatment is amazing. I got it in a subscription box and want to go back and purchase a full size. You apply it to your skin and leave it on for only about 30 seconds and rinse. It heats up your skin, opens your pores and then you rinse away the dirt. My skin will be red after but it is not uncomfortable. The redness goes away after 10 minutes.
Kathryn H.
Washington, DC
This is, hands down, the best exfoliator I've ever used. I got a deluxe sample of it in my Sephora Play box. All you do is massage it onto wet skin, let it sit for a couple minutes, and then wash it off. It leaves my face feeling SO soft, and my face definitely appears brighter after use. It's pricey, but so worth it.
Ashley S.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
This works wonders. I love everything about this product. I wish I could use it more than it suggests you to. The small is 24 bucks and it lasts for a few months. All you need is a little at a time. I will purchase for the rest of my life
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Love this duo so much! It really does wonders for your skin. It is a bit pricey, but I really think the ingredients are worth it. I love the ExfoliKate cleanser to use everyday, and I really do think its improved the overall acne I've had to deal with! I definitely recommend this duo to anyone with textured/acne prone skin :)
Elizabeth A.
Denver, CO
This product does everything that it promises, however, the price is just unrealistic. I'm willing to spend a fair amount on really great products, but the only way I'll be using this is if I get it in sample form or someone else buys it for me.  I feel that there are other chemical exfoliators out there that get the job done without being obnoxiously expensive.
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
Favorite exfoliator! It's great because it's a quick working exfoliator! Only have to leave it on for 2 mins and skin is baby bum smooth after! The orange packaging always makes me excited to use! Wouldn't recommend to sensitive skin because it does have a strong tingle.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I bought this product because I have tried some from them before. I don't know if they changed the formula or what but it does not work for my skin anymore! It is very harsh and does not work good at all! It is also overpriced compared to the items I get now that are natural and reasonably priced! I will not recommend this product!
Lauren D.
Lakewood, WA
One of the best skincare products I have ever used. I used it once a week for a good month and it perfected my skin beyond belief. But I do have to complain about the price. I get it, I really do, price it at what people will pay, and it’s amazing so people will pay a lot. But maybe even more people would purchase this amazing product if it wasn’t so expensive.
Helen K.
Portland, OR
I love this stuff. Its definitely a splurge but it's amazing. My skin feels softer and looks brighter after I use it. I use it twice a week and my skin looks great. I stared out with the smallest bottle and ended up buying a bigger one.
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
I had high hopes for this product because of the microbeads. Unfortunately, I could not stand the smell of this and it caused me to break out. I have oily skin and it caused me to have dry rough patches. I love Kate Sommerville but this one fell short for me.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.