BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Tori J.
Norwalk, CT
Intensive is the perfect word for this product. This product is perfect on those days where my skin just feels all sorts of funky and needs to be rejuvenated. I feel it's best for my dry skin to use this about once a week or once every other week. It's great to exfoliate literally everything off your face. Just be sure to moisturize well afterwards for baby smooth skin!!
Michelle D.
I got a sample or trival size version of this in a kit so I wasn't hit with the full price of this item.

I'm not really sure of all that's in this product but its smell is... well it's certainly not great. It definitely takes some getting use to initially but it lessens after first use.

Also I don't know if I'm not using enough but I just don't see it doing anything for my skin.
Nicole L.
Sheboygan, WI
I received a sample of this in my sephora play box. I really like this product for exfoliation. I think it does a nice job getting away some dead skin and giving a temporary glow. But for the price I was expecting a bit more. After weeks of using this product I haven't seen any major changes in my skin. It was nice but I probably wouldn't purchase the full size.
Jessica l.
Lafayette, LA
This is an AMAZING exfoliant. It's worth the money, in my opinion. There is a strong scent to it, but doesn't bother me. My skin is only a little red after I do this, and doesn't affect my sensitive skin or Rosacea much. My skin looks great after! I highly recommend this product.
Ashleigh F.
I love this product! It is one of my favorites. It's a green color and smells wonderful! After one use I saw the difference. I use maybe every one to two weeks, depending on what my skin feels like and I just love it. Your skin is so smooth after and I always follow it with a face mask since my skin is nice and exfoliated, it can get into the pores better now that the dead skin is gone. You don't need much of this product at all, so the price is worth it to me, especially if you join the Kate rewards on her website and buy off there. You can earn gift cards and freebies. :)
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
This exfoliater is amazing. It literally starts working the moment you put it on. it does tingle a little for me but nothing too painful. My skin looks instantly healthy and glowy after I wash it off. I absolutely love it. It's super pricey but it doesn't take much to go over your face. Just a small amount goes a ways in my opinion. I bought a travel size from sephora. The smell isn't that great but it is so worth the results!
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
This is the only way to exfoliate your face. The results are immediate with smooth, glowing skin after every use. It definitely allows you to build up a tolerance so that you can leave the product on longer for a more intense exfoliation. Whenever my skin needs a pick me up, this is the first stop.
Zara K.
Baltimore, MD
Meh...don't know what all the hype is about. I think this is too expensive for what it is. I prefer the peter thomas roth pumpkin enzyme mask. Very similar concept but it's more effective. I felt like this Kate Somerville one was too gentle for me. I could probably get away with using it every day. This might be good if you have sensitive skin but if you exfoliate a lot and are experienced, you will be disappointed.
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
I was pleasantly surprised by this. Got it as a free sample from Sephora and had heard a lot of excellent feedback about it. Still, the full size is way out of my price range so I wanted it to really make a difference. I was surprised at the green color, and I enjoyed the smell, though it was quite strong. Made my skin feel fresh and rejuvenated and soft - would buy the full size if I had infinite disposable income.
Livia C.
Bishop, GA
Amazing, I had a amazing time with this skin health terapy!! He had a deep cleanness and after use your skin will be really soft like baby skin, amazing I will be glad to use it again ❤ the best exfoliant in the time ! Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville