BY KATE SOMERVILLE #9 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Ami D.
Oh my gosh this is just so yucky! First off, the green color- it smells like Indian food. I'm not even kidding. It is for all skin types but said it may tingle so if you have sensitive skin, leave on for up to a minute. I just couldn't, it smelled so disgusting and burned immediately.
Arielle M.
South Boston, MA
This is far and away my favorite exfoliator. Amazingly, it's worth the price. Believe it! I have been a long time user of philosophy's exfoliator, but have taken the plunge into the next rung up with this one. I use about 3 times per week on problem areas and find that my makeup applies much more smoothly. I think it's even reduced breakouts!
Kristen B.
Clifton Forge, VA
Really liked this exfoliate! It had a nice consistency and a very pleasant smell... in fact, it remindes me of the alcoholic beverage Aftershock... lol... I followed the directions, and loved the way my face felt when I rinsed the product off. It felt smooth and deeply clean and almost glowy. It is expensive, but I feel like it is worth it no more than you use.
Justine E.
Good exfoliator. Brightens skin and effectively remove dead skin. Not harsh and abrasive to the skin. I use it three times a week the only downside is the price.
Carmen F.
Tonawanda , NY
This came in a trial sized package in one of Sephora's favorites box. Honestly I'm not in the market for new scrubs because I love the exfoliator that I use, but this stuff is BOMB. I love the pumpkin smell and my face really feels clean and soft after I use it. I took it on a couple of trips with me while I was traveling and it was the perfect size/treat to make me feel at home in a different city.
Felicia G.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is the best exfoliator I've ever used hands down. I've always had dry flakey skin and this is tho only thing that has ever cleared it up. Just use caution I accidentally left it on while shaving once and it burned my face. But that was totally my fault.
Jordan G.
I originally got a sample packet of this from sephora and I fell in love after the first use. It exfoliates really well and extracts a lot of gunk from your pores. I use this once a week and it leaves my skin glowing! The next morning one or two of my smaller pimples will be gone. You do need to wipe your face down with a toner and cotton pad after, because the gunk from your pores will be sitting on the surface of your face even after you rinse. My only problem is the price ($25/0.5oz), but I use maybe a pea size amount for my entire face, so it lasts a long time.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a really great deep smoothing scrub. It basically just removes all the dead skin from your face and leaves it silky soft! I love how she has a gentle version that I need sometimes when my skin extra sensitive. I found this gave my skin a similar glow to glam glow but with less harshness. Its expensive but a little goes a long way!
Leticia D.
I have heard about this product of Youtube for years and wanted to see what the hype was about. I was finally able to try this, let me tell you its AMAZING and the hype is real. It makes so skin feel so refreshed and brand new. I love the smell of the product which is a plus. I would definitely recommend this to everyone looking for a game changing exfoliator. This stuff is life changing.
Vanda M.
I know this scrub gets a lot of hype and I get it, squeaky clean is a good feeling but personally for me, this scrub misses its mark. The scrub beyond tingles and not in a good way and my skin is significantly red after using it. I've used other scrubs before which worked sufficiently enough and didn't irritate me. Of course everyone's skin is different, unfortunately this product was not for me.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.