BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Angelina M.
Corvallis, OR
This face treatment is amazing. I got it in a subscription box and want to go back and purchase a full size. You apply it to your skin and leave it on for only about 30 seconds and rinse. It heats up your skin, opens your pores and then you rinse away the dirt. My skin will be red after but it is not uncomfortable. The redness goes away after 10 minutes.
Illiana V.
Got this in a Sephora Play! Box and I need to pick up a full sized one ASAP. Leaves your skin feeling so smooth, definitely exfoliated, without being gritty and grainy. A little goes a long way and I think it helped improve my overall complexion. I would highly recommend this to anyone who can splurge a little on an exfoliator.
Kathryn H.
Washington, DC
This is, hands down, the best exfoliator I've ever used. I got a deluxe sample of it in my Sephora Play box. All you do is massage it onto wet skin, let it sit for a couple minutes, and then wash it off. It leaves my face feeling SO soft, and my face definitely appears brighter after use. It's pricey, but so worth it.
Bri B.
Tamaqua, PA
Was not thrilled with this product. More so the packaging. I stored mine in proper conditions, and the packaging broke open exposing the product. After using it one night I came back to it in the morning and it was open from the side and the product was rock solid. It was a shame because the product seemed to work nice.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Love this duo so much! It really does wonders for your skin. It is a bit pricey, but I really think the ingredients are worth it. I love the ExfoliKate cleanser to use everyday, and I really do think its improved the overall acne I've had to deal with! I definitely recommend this duo to anyone with textured/acne prone skin :)
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
Favorite exfoliator! It's great because it's a quick working exfoliator! Only have to leave it on for 2 mins and skin is baby bum smooth after! The orange packaging always makes me excited to use! Wouldn't recommend to sensitive skin because it does have a strong tingle.
Ashley S.
West Palm Bch, FL
This works wonders. I love everything about this product. I wish I could use it more than it suggests you to. The small is 24 bucks and it lasts for a few months. All you need is a little at a time. I will purchase for the rest of my life
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I bought this product because I have tried some from them before. I don't know if they changed the formula or what but it does not work for my skin anymore! It is very harsh and does not work good at all! It is also overpriced compared to the items I get now that are natural and reasonably priced! I will not recommend this product!
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
I had high hopes for this product because of the microbeads. Unfortunately, I could not stand the smell of this and it caused me to break out. I have oily skin and it caused me to have dry rough patches. I love Kate Sommerville but this one fell short for me.
Helen K.
Portland, OR
I love this stuff. Its definitely a splurge but it's amazing. My skin feels softer and looks brighter after I use it. I use it twice a week and my skin looks great. I stared out with the smallest bottle and ended up buying a bigger one.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back