BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Justine E.
Good exfoliator. Brightens skin and effectively remove dead skin. Not harsh and abrasive to the skin. I use it three times a week the only downside is the price.
Felicia G.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is the best exfoliator I've ever used hands down. I've always had dry flakey skin and this is tho only thing that has ever cleared it up. Just use caution I accidentally left it on while shaving once and it burned my face. But that was totally my fault.
Kristen B.
Clifton Forge, VA
Really liked this exfoliate! It had a nice consistency and a very pleasant smell... in fact, it remindes me of the alcoholic beverage Aftershock... lol... I followed the directions, and loved the way my face felt when I rinsed the product off. It felt smooth and deeply clean and almost glowy. It is expensive, but I feel like it is worth it no more than you use.
Arielle M.
Middletown, CT
This is far and away my favorite exfoliator. Amazingly, it's worth the price. Believe it! I have been a long time user of philosophy's exfoliator, but have taken the plunge into the next rung up with this one. I use about 3 times per week on problem areas and find that my makeup applies much more smoothly. I think it's even reduced breakouts!
Beth G.
Marina del Rey, CA
My skin has been looking so dull lately so the rep at Sephora suggested using this mask twice a week. I'm definitely peeling like my skin is lighter and brighter. I recommend using a very small portion to start with until you see how your skin reacts to it.
Vanda M.
I know this scrub gets a lot of hype and I get it, squeaky clean is a good feeling but personally for me, this scrub misses its mark. The scrub beyond tingles and not in a good way and my skin is significantly red after using it. I've used other scrubs before which worked sufficiently enough and didn't irritate me. Of course everyone's skin is different, unfortunately this product was not for me.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a really great deep smoothing scrub. It basically just removes all the dead skin from your face and leaves it silky soft! I love how she has a gentle version that I need sometimes when my skin extra sensitive. I found this gave my skin a similar glow to glam glow but with less harshness. Its expensive but a little goes a long way!
Erica M.
Alhambra, CA
Hands down, this is probably my most favorite exfoliator yet. When my skin begins to feel dull, I use this and it automatically brightens and smooths my skin. What's great is that it works as a dual mask giving you the opportunity to wear it briefly and then use the excess to rub in when you rinse it off. It's the more effective exfoliator that I've ever used and the quickest mini facial.
Alyssa S.
I got this in my Sephora Play bag this month and im thinking it's a game changer. After one use my face feels so much smoother. I have a clean complexion, but I have rough skin. Not many things lessen the issue for me. This did. It did tingle/burn a little for the first 30 seconds. But nothing I couldn't handle. My face is a tad red now but it looks so much better and feels so smooth.
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
This is both a physical and "chemical" exfoliator, meaning it physically scrubs away dead skin and has enzymes that dissolve and breakup dead skin and oil. I LOVE it! It says for am or pm use, I try to stick to PM use as it does create a little redness for me. But it leaves my skin smooth and exfoliated, throw on a great hydrating mask afterwards and your skin feels amazing!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?