BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Alanna T.
Received this in my FabFitFun box and I love it! I use this maybe twice a week in the shower. You can literally feel the tingling sensation when you put this on your face. I had to build up my tolerance and now I can keep it on my face for a few minutes. It’s amazing the difference this makes. It is on the price side, I haven’t repurchased because i still have a good amount left. I would be willing to try other products by this brand.
Kristen C.
Colusa
This was win win. I bought mine off QVC years back when it came in a bundle because at the time I felt the price was to much. In the past two years I have received it in one my subscriptions boxes. I love this product so much I will continue buying it as well as gift it. The price is a lot but well worth it. It has done wonders to my face. I have blackheads on my nose and it has helped with that . Within weeks my pores seem to be smaller. I use it twice a week for five mins and bang younger looking skin.
Raquel H.
albuquerque
It hurts my wallet to love this product so much but it really is amazing and worth the money! This exfoliator is gentle but effective. Removes my dead skin, revealing soft and healthy looking skin. This exfoliator is great if you have sensitive skin and looking for something that won’t be harsh or irritate your skin. It is pricy so I wait for the Sephora VIB sales to purchase! Definitely recommend!
Cara C.
Boise
I love everything thing about this scrub, except for two things- you aren’t supposed to use it every day and the price point is a bit high. The smell is some kind of gingerbread magic and it heats as you apply it. I love the way my skin feels after using.
Madison L.
Murray, KY
I first got this product in a FabFitFun box or wouldn't have known about it. When I initially tried it, I wasn't a fan because almost immediately after putting it on, my skin felt like it was on fire. I left on about 1 minute and didn't notice any huge difference immediately. After the second use, however, I noticed that the burning was more of a tingling and my skin was so soft. My pores are refined and I am loving the over all results! I will be incorporating into my weekly skincare regimen!
Taylor H.
Traverse City
I got this in a fab fit fun box and the color surprised me. It has a nice scent to it unlike a lot of face masks. I don't have any issues with burning or stinging while wearing it. Its a nice product but I don't feel as if I would spend full price on it.
Randi M.
Middleton, WI
I received a jumbo size from my fabfitfun box and fell in love! It’s gentle on my skin yet effective at removing dead skin and my skin feels so soft and nice after! It’s a green color and I use a small amount 2-3 times a week!
Lexy C.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down all time favorite face mask. It’s so quick to use and I genuinely feel like I see an almost immediate difference. It’s a bit expensive so I try to only use it when my skin is really looking like it needs help. Worth every penny though.
Brittany G.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite products ever! I definitely noticed a difference after just one use of this product! I only use a small amount once or twice a week. My face feels great after using! I personally like to follow with a moisturizer after using.
Ashley H.
The price is very high for what you get. The smell is okay, as well as the results. However, they aren’t something I could justify paying so much for. For me personally, it works like a drugstore product- which isn’t bad, but for the price it is.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora