BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Abbey M.
This is a great product. I bought it at ulta and t was a little pricey but this this the best chemical and physical exfoliate I have ever tried. If you want to splurge a little a would highly recommend this.
Lorena S.
Santa Ana, CA
Words cannot describe how in love with this product I am! It's so amazing! I have sensitive, eczema prone skin but I use this exfoliator 3 times a week and it leaves my skin glowing after! When I feel like my skin is looking a little dull I use this and within 5 minutes it's glowing again! It IS pretty pricey but in my opinion it is well worth it. If you use it once or twice a week it can last for a long time!
Bea M.
I got a sample of this in on of my sephora play bags and I am so glad I did! It really exfoliates your skin without rubbing it raw. It's gentle enough to be used a couple times a week. I love this product.
Raven H.
Florence, AL
I received this as a sample in my Sephora play! Box. It is a super fine grit and scrubs really well. However, I felt like I could never get it to wash off all the way.
Dani S.
This came in one of my beauty subscription boxes and I enjoyed the mild physical exfoliant properties coupled with the more intense exfoliation as well. However, when I purchased the rather pricey full size, I found out that it irritated my skin much too much when used 3x a week. I also found out that it was the culprit of a re-crop of some of my over-exfoliation induced breakouts along my cheekbone. I enjoyed the sensation of using this product more than I enjoyed the actual benefits of this product, unfortunately.
Alysa B.
I definitely recommend this product! I used the product during my acne prone days and can honestly say it was one of the best, gentle, deep exfoliators that I have used! I usually used a charcoal scrub before that but it was too rough and drying! The ExfoliKate is amazing for heavy irritation, dirt, and oils clogging pores and hindering skin health! The only thing I didn't love is the smell - which I am admittedly the minority in because I dislike the smell of a cinnamon and pumpkin, and it's smell is a blend between the two. I can get over the smell though, this product is great for deep cleansing!
Ashleigh W.
I received this product from Influenster, and I was extremely excited to try it. I read reviews on Sephora that it burned, but I don't have particularly sensitive skin, so I wasn't concerned. However, they certainly were not lying. I use this mask a couple of times a week, and it burns terribly for the entirety of the time that you're instructed to leave it on. Afterwards, my skin is bright red in all of the spots that the mask was on my skin. It also does a terrible job of exfoliating my skin - as in, it doesn't at all. It just burns and leaves my skin red, so I will not be using this product again.
Jennifer S.
Brooklyn park, MN
Yes, this is expensive ($85)! But I also believe the price equates to the value you're getting with ExfoliKate. This is a product meant to be used 1-2x weekly, and I've learned that a little really does go a long way. The mini $24 version lasted me literally almost a year and a half.

This is an "Intensive Exfoliating Treatment" yet it doesn't leave my skin dry and screaming for moisture after rinsing it off. Though it still really cleans and exfoliates my face without feeling stripped and ruddy.
Mariah M.
Recently, I have had bad issues with acne forming under the skin and taking forever to surface. The ExfoiKate exfoliator truly does help! I noticed it help bring a lot of my acne to the surface which allowed it time to heal. It doesn't always get my extremely patchy dry skin off which is a downside. It is pricy, but I feel it is worth the money to help clear your skin. A little bit of the product goes a long way. I also try to let it set on my face and wash off with a wash cloth to get a bit more of exfoliating power.
Virginia N.
I liked this product but it is definitely not something I can use more than a couple times a week.  I have sensitive skin and it was a bit too harsh for me.  I do like it as a once a week exfoliator though
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?

back
Kate Somerville® ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Kate Somerville