BY KATE SOMERVILLE

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this in my April Sephora play box. This exfoliated was great left my skin super soft like a baby's butt. And I didn't cause any breakouts. I deducted a star because of the smell. It smells like black licorice-can't stand that smell. Even after I wash my hands they still smelled like licorice and I have a really bad sniffer. If you don't mind that smell great for you.
Courtney L.
I really want to love this stuff, but I can't give it a full 5 stars. The smell reminds me of Thanksgiving with the nutmeg and other spices. I don't feel it is super exfoliating; I am the type of person who has flaky patches 99% of the time. My skin does feel soft after use, but it doesn't get rid of all of the flaky areas on my skin. Price point is pretty high for the amount you get.
Influenster M.
This is super strong for a chemical exfoliator and I definitely recommend that people with sensitive skin test it out using patch testing. It works well but can irritate even normal skin.
Darby M.
This is hands down THE BEST exfoliating scrub that I have ever used. The grit of this scrub is very fine. It gives me a really good exfoliation without being painful. It smells like cinnamon (not my favorite, but not the worst) and warms my face while I scrub. This is also the first scrub to make my face feel baby smooth without overdrying it. I love this product and will use it again and again. Do yourself a favor and treat yoself with this scrub! You won't regret it!
Colleen A.
I’m a fan of this treatment but I would definitely advise everyone to read the instructions with care, especially if you have sensitive skin. It left my skin feeling pretty smooth and fresh. I like using it 2x a week to shake up my skin care routine. The only downside for me was that the scent is strong. I don’t mind that it smells like cinnamon but when my sister tried it she was turned off by how strong it was.
Shanon K.
Taylor, MI
I received a sample of this and I just loved it! It smoothd my skin and cleaned my pours, polished my skin and made my skin glow and feel so soft and silky. Best exfoliator I have ever used. Great on my sensitive skin. It also did NOT give me red blotchy patches on my skin like other exfoliators have done to me in the past. Gentle enough for sensitive skin and tough enough to remove the rough dry skin without over drying. I will be buying this very soon.
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA
I love this duo! I love her products and I definitely recommend this kit to everyone! You get a full size cleanser and the famous exfoliating scrub and I definitely think it's worth it!
Sasha M.
Deltona, FL
Made my face break out from the first application. I posted a picture same day before and after. My face never breaks out since my skin is not sensitive. I didn't like the smell and as soon as i exfoliated my skin just got all read and broke out never trying this again
Denise R.
I got a sample of this in my Play! box and I absolutely love it. The scent is almost like a cinnamon pumpkin. I have larger pores and greasy skin. Usually, when I cleanse at night, I wake with shine already forming. When I use this, I wake with a shine-free face! I don't get much by way of a reduction in pore size, but they definitely look more "clean" after rinsing off. If you love exfoliating, I definitely recommend getting a sample of this!
heather c.
I love this stuff. I do believe it has helped cleared up my skin. I use the KS Detox face wash, then this, then KS anti bac lotion. Face looks great again. I have re bought and bought. HG item. Look for the 100 pt perks at Sephora, great way to try out and also great way to travel with it. I use it almost everyday of week.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?
Crystal G.