BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Kristien J.
San Antonio, TX
This is expensive but it's worth every penny. I don't get the glam glow hype because it literally does nothing and costs a ton and does nothing for my skin. Exfolikate might cost a ton but it also makes my skin look amazing. It exfoliates so nicely. As I get older, I find the need to exfoliate well and more often and this is my favorite product for that. It might sting a bit but it's nothing that can't be tolerated.
LISA G.
This is intense. If you are not used to exfoliating your skin this is not for you. That being said this stuff is amazing. My skin is clearer and smoother after using this. It's pricey but worth it.
Renee M.
Love!!! Living in sample land whenever I come across one because it's pricey but this is the only physical exfoliator that I'm currently into. I feel like the real star here isn't the grit anyway it's the papaya extracts working their physical exfoliation magic that make this stuff so effective. It does sting a bit but any strong acid treatment will. Skin is always super soft immediately after, take the opportunity to load your fresh face with good skincare and in the morning you'll have the glow of your life.
Donnabel T.
Super gentle on your skin. If you have a combination skin this is a perfect product for you! It smells really good too. Your skin feels smooth after one wash. Definitely a must try and have!
Kelsi C.
Spokane, WA
I adore this stuff. I use it once a week and can always tell a difference in my skin after using it. It can be pretty harsh (it burns a little) but I also use chemical exfoliants daily and that makes my skin more sensitive. Plus I like a light burn in my skin care, makes me feel like it's working. I will repurchase.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this in my April Sephora play box. This exfoliated was great left my skin super soft like a baby's butt. And I didn't cause any breakouts. I deducted a star because of the smell. It smells like black licorice-can't stand that smell. Even after I wash my hands they still smelled like licorice and I have a really bad sniffer. If you don't mind that smell great for you.
Courtney L.
I really want to love this stuff, but I can't give it a full 5 stars. The smell reminds me of Thanksgiving with the nutmeg and other spices. I don't feel it is super exfoliating; I am the type of person who has flaky patches 99% of the time. My skin does feel soft after use, but it doesn't get rid of all of the flaky areas on my skin. Price point is pretty high for the amount you get.
Angela C.
Brooklyn, MI
Absolutely by far my favorite. My skin feels so fresh and so clean after use. It doesn’t take more than 30 seconds to scrub it in and have a great fresh glow afterwards.
Lisa E.
This is one of the best exfolicators I have ever used. It is so refreshing. The only thing is it is do expensive but you really do not need to use a lot of the product for a great result.
Influenster M.
This is super strong for a chemical exfoliator and I definitely recommend that people with sensitive skin test it out using patch testing. It works well but can irritate even normal skin.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?