BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on Kate Somerville
and get 10.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Mariah M.
Recently, I have had bad issues with acne forming under the skin and taking forever to surface. The ExfoiKate exfoliator truly does help! I noticed it help bring a lot of my acne to the surface which allowed it time to heal. It doesn't always get my extremely patchy dry skin off which is a downside. It is pricy, but I feel it is worth the money to help clear your skin. A little bit of the product goes a long way. I also try to let it set on my face and wash off with a wash cloth to get a bit more of exfoliating power.
Nicole F.
Versailles, MO
Became a go to product! Love the ease of use! Simple yet effective, with a soothing scent to boot! My skin looks younger and healthier. Thanks Kate you nailed it with this one!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
This is love hate relationship type of product. Hate because the price of this exfoliator is just ridiculously expensive. Love because I absolutely love the results that this product gives. I have never seen any single product brighten my face as much as this one does. In order to not hurt my wallet, I always buy their travel size because even that small size lasts for ages.
Adrienne B.
Kapolei, HI
I got a sample of this product in my QVC Advent calendar and have been hooked ever since. This is hands down the most incredible exfoliation product on the market. My skin feels incredibly smooth after use without any irritation, increased dryness, redness or any other concerns. My skin the following morning also looks incredibly fresh and youthful. Definitely worth purchasing.
Kristien J.
San Antonio, TX
This is expensive but it's worth every penny. I don't get the glam glow hype because it literally does nothing and costs a ton and does nothing for my skin. Exfolikate might cost a ton but it also makes my skin look amazing. It exfoliates so nicely. As I get older, I find the need to exfoliate well and more often and this is my favorite product for that. It might sting a bit but it's nothing that can't be tolerated.
LISA G.
This is intense. If you are not used to exfoliating your skin this is not for you. That being said this stuff is amazing. My skin is clearer and smoother after using this. It's pricey but worth it.
Alicia K.
I received a sample of this from The company and tried it for the first time last night. I'm in love with this now. It did burn slightly during the 2 mins I left it on but not horribly. After rinsing the sensation went away and my face was a little red. About 10 mins later (without any other products) my skin was so bright and soft. I now prefer over most masks I own. I will be purchasing the full size of this for sure.
Renee M.
Love!!! Living in sample land whenever I come across one because it's pricey but this is the only physical exfoliator that I'm currently into. I feel like the real star here isn't the grit anyway it's the papaya extracts working their physical exfoliation magic that make this stuff so effective. It does sting a bit but any strong acid treatment will. Skin is always super soft immediately after, take the opportunity to load your fresh face with good skincare and in the morning you'll have the glow of your life.
Donnabel T.
Super gentle on your skin. If you have a combination skin this is a perfect product for you! It smells really good too. Your skin feels smooth after one wash. Definitely a must try and have!
Kelsi C.
Spokane, WA
I adore this stuff. I use it once a week and can always tell a difference in my skin after using it. It can be pretty harsh (it burns a little) but I also use chemical exfoliants daily and that makes my skin more sensitive. Plus I like a light burn in my skin care, makes me feel like it's working. I will repurchase.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

back