BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
member-a1278
This is amazing. I love the smell and feel and my skin feels nicely tingly after using. I got a deluxe sample and it lasted quite a while as I only use once or twice a week. It's pricey but I'd definitely buy again.
Tatiana M.
Newburgh, NY
I received this as a sample in my sephora play box, but that means nothing. I went out and bought the full size product. I was a little alarmed at first bc it does burn, but it's an amazing product. I have very dry skin, I only use this once a week and then treat with a hydrating mask after, but I've noticed such a difference with my make up applications while using this!
Mari G.
Granada Hills, CA
Intense!!! High in price but well worth it not for the sensitive skin people. I have sensitive skin but I don't rub harsh so it doesn't irritate my skin as badly.
Taylor W.
COATS, NC
Does the job with any blemish. This tingles and somewhat burns on the face like nobody's business. But I like the outcome of this exfoliate more than any I've used
Shawna B.
Redlands, CA
This is holy grail for me! it removes all the dead skin cells and leaves your face so soft and smooth. it does have a very strong scent but you only have it on for 2-3 minutes and once you rinse it off there is no smell left over. it will turn my cheeks red when my rosacea is flaring up. I use it after I wash my face in the shower, I apply it, then I go about showering and in a few minutes I rinse it off.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I was extremely excited to try a Kate Somerville product, but I am so disappointed with the outcome! It's a green color and smells almost like a mix between green tea and cinnamon, which I do not enjoy. I think this is just a plain exfoliator, so I don't see the reason to pay an excessive amount for this product. There's no need! I got this as a sample, so now I'm glad to know not to go out and spend money on the whole bottle.
Brooklyn B.
Ogden, UT
This product has really helped cleanse my pores and make them appear smaller when applying makeup. It is a great formula and does not irritate my skin whatsoever.
Mari W.
Winter park , FL
Love this exfoliating treatment! I got this as a sample from Sephora and I definitely plan on buying some soon. It makes my combination skin feel and look great!
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
The smell might be off putting for some people but I really like it!! There is AHA in this product and it is a physical and chemical exfoliant so you should check that out before you use this!! I love the way it makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean feeling afterwards. I usually don't get that many pimples or acne spots so I can't really determine how it plays with the affect with acne but it makes my pores smaller and it does the job of getting all the dead skin off my face and exfoliating it very well! One of my favorite products in the brand!
Michelle T.
I really like this.. it has a really funny sent but it leaves my skin really soft and smooth. Definitely a bit expensive so I would say try the travel-size first.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?