BY KATE SOMERVILLE #5 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Sara K.
Burlington
Great exfoliator and leaves the skin very soft. It’s kind of intense so for sensitive skin I would only use once a week. It’s very effective and it’s one of the best
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
LOVEEEEE THE SMELL!!!! Smells like Christmas pine! Not the best scrub but works as all her products do. I received this in my Sephora Play box. Not sure on the price.
MEGAN G.
I'm not a fan of the smell at all! It's kind of a black liquorice smell. It tingles and has small grit to exfoliate. Will use till it's gone but will not buy again.
Irini R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is probably one of the best skin care items I have! I received this from Influenster two weeks ago and have been using the cleanser, this exfoliating cream, and the moisturizer religiously ever since and the results have been amazing! I have some mild acne scarring on the sides of my cheeks, so I am always looking for products that help with that and don't make me break out. Well, this was it. It has indeed helped with my scarring and brightening my complexion altogether! It absolutely makes sense as to why they call it a "Hollywood treatment." I would definitely recommend this to anyone and I will repurchase when I run out!
Shawna B.
Redlands, CA
This is holy grail for me! it removes all the dead skin cells and leaves your face so soft and smooth. it does have a very strong scent but you only have it on for 2-3 minutes and once you rinse it off there is no smell left over. it will turn my cheeks red when my rosacea is flaring up. I use it after I wash my face in the shower, I apply it, then I go about showering and in a few minutes I rinse it off.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I was extremely excited to try a Kate Somerville product, but I am so disappointed with the outcome! It's a green color and smells almost like a mix between green tea and cinnamon, which I do not enjoy. I think this is just a plain exfoliator, so I don't see the reason to pay an excessive amount for this product. There's no need! I got this as a sample, so now I'm glad to know not to go out and spend money on the whole bottle.
Jessica H.
Colonial Bch, VA
This product works wonders! I really only use it about once a week but that’s enough for me! It’s really helped my problem skin areas and I would highly recommend
Brooklyn B.
Ogden, UT
This product has really helped cleanse my pores and make them appear smaller when applying makeup. It is a great formula and does not irritate my skin whatsoever.
Sam A.
Oxford
I received a sample of this product from Sephora. I was a little disappointed. I didn’t really see any results and find the formula a tad harsh on sensitive skin.
Courtney W.
Byesville, OH
Absolutely love this product. Not only does my face feel super clean afterwards but it also feels refreshed! I wish I had a bigger size but it definitely works and I would buy it again.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
does it feel like a burning sensation?
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
is this pretty gentle on the skin?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?

Sephora