BY KATE SOMERVILLE #2 in Face Scrubs

Benefits

Dramatically smooths skin with both physical and chemical exfoliation.
Improves the appearance of skin texture and pores.
Improves the appearance of crow’s feet, fine line and wrinkles.

Clinically Proven Results*

After just 1 use*:

94% of women tested showed highly significant improvement in skin texture.

After 4 weeks*:

How To Use

Key Ingredients
Lactic Acid is a natural AHA that “chemically” exfoliates skin.
Silica is a natural exfoliant that “physically” exfoliates skin.
Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes help enhance skin exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid helps improve the appearance of pores.
Aloe Vera and Honey helps soothe and condition skin.
Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant benefits.
Soy-Lipid replenishes skin’s natural barrier function.

Full Ingredients

Buy on Sephora
Ashley W.
Norfolk, VA
Absolutely one of my favorite exfoliaters! Kate Somervilles lines are so great, it gently exfoliates while making your skin super soft and also gives you a nice glow.
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Love love love this product! Purchased at Sephora. I use this 2-3 a week and it is gentle on my skin. My skin feels so soft (but not dry) after every use. Would recommend!
Lyz M.
Jersey City, NJ
Really nice consistency, is clearly high grade ingredients, and my skin was smooth and moisturized after. The smell is a little bit chemically, but I didn't mind it.
member-e0592789b
Bullhead, SD
I received this product complimentary of #influenster and WOW! 2 minute facial is right. I have all these impurities on my face and I easily get clogged pores and after using this my face feels amazing. I'm in love!!! #exfolikate
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
Not only does this green hoop smell amazing! But it feels great on your face! You definitely can see and feel the result in two minutes;)
The cinnamon, woodsy, earthy smell is so relaxing!
I’m sold!
Neha R.
This was unnecessarily harsh and has too high a pH to exfoliate effectively. It left my skin really dry and dehydrated. I don't think this level of irritation is healthy for the skin. The product really disrupts the skin barrier.
Kaitlin J.
WIXOM, MI
I really like the way that this exfoliating treatment made my skin feel both during and after use. Use just twice a week and you'll start to see a difference pretty fast!
Casey G.
Wasn't overwhelmingly impressed with this product. I had high expectations due to the brand and the price point and I was a little disappointed. I will not be purchasing this again
Kerri B.
East Walpole, MA
After the initial sticker shock I thought I would give this a try. I got it during a special event on QVC. WOW, what a difference it makes. I had the old delivery system which is not very good. It is thick and has a strong smell but not enough that I found it bothersome. It made a huge difference on my dry face, especially my forehead. My skin felt like it does after having multiple facials. It was great. But even though I loved it, it was too expensive to keep using it. Now I use Philosophy exfoliating. It is great and does the job but not quite to the same level. You get what you pay for, high end skin care but if you want to indulge yourself, this is a great place to start.
Samantha B.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Love the way it smells, cleans and exfoliates my skin. It has avocado in it too which I love! It's fairly gentle, not like others I have tried before. Will purchase again.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is this as good as it’s hyped up to be?
Sabrina B.
Does anyone know if this is ok for someone with sensitive skin?
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
Crystal G.
Has anyone tried this?
Morgan N.
Does this dry out your skin?